In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Tutorial] Turn your XIAOMI DEVICE into a PHOTO STUDIO

2020-04-29 23:31:26
1307 42
Hey there MI Fans,

Have you ever wondered how to create very clean and decent looking DSLR kind of images with just your smartphone?

If YES then you're on the right thread.
    Over the years Xiaomi Devices have greatly improved from the normal Devices we used to know to more complex machines.

Two key aspects of the improvements I'll focus on is the CAMERA and PERFORMANCE aspects.
A.    CAMERA

Xiaomi has been known to produce devices with  decent cameras which can stand up to it's competitors.

Here are some images shot and edited on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)

I bet you never thought your Redmi Note 7 could produce such amazing images right?

Well here are some guides to help you achieve such amazing images with your XIAOMI DEVICE
Here are some list of camera apps/softwares that I use:

1. DEFAULT MIUI CAMERA: the pro mode on the default camera enables you to shoot manual just like the DSLRs. The only set back I find in this camera app is the inability to shoot RAW which I hope Xiaomi will incorporate in their future sofware updates.

2. GOOGLE CAMERA: this is another alternative to the Default MIUI Camera but with some features not present in the default camera. Unlike the Default camera which shoots only JPEGs, this camera has the ability to shoot RAW which enables you to have more datails in your images that you can work with in post production.

3. OPEN CAMERA: this a free app on the google play store. It's has so many controls like that of the DSLRs and shooting raw is not an exception in this app. This app is packed with more features which makes the app a bit more complex but with constant use you'll get to understand how it all works.

B.   PERFORMANCE

Xiaomi has also been known to produce devices with top notch processors leading to top notch performance of their devices.

In relation to this thread, this entails that you'd be able to run heavy photo editing apps on your devices with less lags.

Awesome ain't it?
Here are some list of apps which you can use to transform your normal looking images straight out of the camera to professional looking images

1. ADOBE LIGHTROOM MOBILE: This is my always go-to app when ever I want to edit my images. It is free on play store and is packed with a lot of features just waiting for you to explore them and make the best use of them.

2. SNAPSEED: this is also a free app on playstore. It has some more features that is missing in Lightroom. I call this app the Photoshop of mobile phones beacuse it allows for manipulation and so much more .

3. VSCO: this app is also free on play store but unlike the rest this one enables you to use more filters just like the Instagram filters. This is my go-to app when I feel too lazy and just want to get the job done.

4. FACETUNE: this is my go-to app when I want to face retouch. This is mainly for beauty shots.

Now that you've learnt how to create MAGIC with your Xiaomi Devices, FOLLOW ME, LIKE and leave a COMMENT if you want more contents like this.
Good Luck with your images

To see more amazing images captured on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, use the links below

INSTAGRAM:
https://www.instagram.com/kahlibrownofficial/

TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/KahliBrown?s=09
2020-04-29 23:31:26
Favorites16 RateRate

Admin

TBB 6211822616 | from Redmi Note 7

this is 👍
2020-04-29 23:48:54

Mi Influencer

6ixGunz Author | from Redmi Note 7