In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Other] mi phones are best

2020-04-26 00:09:33
367 9
I don't know why mi phones are cheap?? but in comparision to facilities and services they are just fabolous☺️
2020-04-26 00:09:33
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

Silly_Ricky | from Redmi 5 Plus

They are cheap because they let them full of bugs, software wise. I don't recommend them at all.
2020-04-26 19:49:10
Silly_Ricky replied at 2020-04-26 17:19:10
They are cheap because they let them full of bugs, software wise. I don't recommend them at all.

Then what are you doing here in the community?
2020-04-29 00:21:23
The profit margin is less.
2020-04-29 00:22:09

Semi Pro Bunny

Muz_paray
Then what are you doing here in the community?

Me and many other Redmi 5 Plus users complaining about the latest miui 11 update and demand a fix, but developers won't budge. That's what I'm doing here. You can't understand the problem if you don't have the phone. You have abandoned the phone in a complete useless state and you expect cheering and applauding? Tell the developers to provide a final working update and we are done. Not asking anything else.
2020-04-30 01:29:50
Silly_Ricky replied at 2020-04-29 22:59:50
Me and many other Redmi 5 Plus users complaining about the latest miui 11 update and demand a fix, but developers won't budge. That's what I'm doing here. You can't understand the problem if you don't have the phone. You have abandoned the phone in a complete useless state and you expect cheering and applauding? Tell the developers to provide a final working update and we are done. Not asking anything else.

There won't be any update as of now.

You can flash older version ROM if you are facing issues.
2020-04-30 12:45:40

Semi Pro Bunny

Muz_paray

Of course i can and already done that. But not all people are tech savvy to do that. People shouldn't have to unlock bootloader to roll back and fix their issues. Instead, developers should have to fix the issues and then leave it alone. But obviously none cares, so my comment about the software being bad isn't far from truth, is it? Anyways, i like Xiaomi phones, but software support has started going bad recently, and that's going to be a problem soon.
2020-04-30 12:55:17

Semi Pro Bunny

Ultimate phone user | from Redmi 5 Plus

Muz_paray

Wow, you says it so easy.No wonder why people love Samsung.
2020-05-20 18:20:15

Semi Pro Bunny

Of course it's easy for him to to say because he doesn't have the phone to see the mess. If this is an official response, you all people understand what we are dealing with here. They destroyed the phone with bad software and they don't have the dignity to admit it. Have you ever heard any other company telling it's customers to go back to an older version instead of just fixing the darn problem? Nope! The conclusion is this: Xiaomi phones are cheap because the software and customer support is bad. Prove me otherwise.
2020-05-20 23:17:58

Semi Pro Bunny

Ultimate phone user | from Redmi 5 Plus

Silly_Ricky
Of course it's easy for him to to say because he doesn't have the phone to see the mess. If this is an official response, you all people understand what we are dealing with here. They destroyed the phone with bad software and they don't have the dignity to admit it. Have you ever heard any other company telling it's customers to go back to an older version instead of just fixing the darn problem? Nope! The conclusion is this: Xiaomi phones are cheap because the software and customer support is bad. Prove me otherwise.

I am agreed
2020-05-21 03:35:11