In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Android 10

[Review] Mi A2 Lite Microphone problem

2020-04-19 23:36:59
398 2
Microphone is not working, therefore google assistant, on phone call (Messenger, WhatsApp etc) they can not hear me, after restart everything okay, then again same problem starts and keep on until next restart.
2020-04-19 23:36:59
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

JosueA2Lite | from app

I have the same problem, The same thing happens with the camera app when recording videos, it does not record the audio, I do not know, I think it is a bug with the microphones. And also when they work after the restart they record audio at low volume and low quality. It is necessary to restart many times for it to work but it is not definitive, it is annoying to restart the phone for it to malfunction.
2020-04-21 10:20:33

Rookie Bunny

Daniloc.l | from Mi A2 Lite

inglês:I'm having the same problem,but on my phone the microphone works only on calls,if anyone can solve it, say here, I need the solution.
2020-04-21 22:18:40