In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Mi TV 4S 65" : See More Details With 4K HDR10+

2020-04-17 21:04:59
2907 17

Hei Mi fans,

How are you all doing? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time. Today, I am gonna review the Mi TV 4S 65" China version, as what I always wanted to test and try before it got launched in the Global market. So bear with me, if there is some variation in the menu and services bundled with the offered. See more details with 4K HDR10+ display is the key point here.

Aside the launch of Mi 10 series, Mi TV 4S 65" and other devices were introduced. So today, I am going to review it from my standpoint after using it since December last year and surely it will amaze you, be able to see more details with the next level of 4K resolution with HDR10+ quality display. Here's the essential specifications:-

Xiaomi really wants to make sure you have all the entertainment you could possibly need! Mi TV 4S 65-inch version adopts a 4K panel with HDR10+ support, a quality metal design in an aluminum frame and carbon-fiber patterned back. It features DTS-HD and Dolby Audio for an optimal sound experience and moreover with chromecast built-in. In addition to that, the display is rated at 85-percent of the NTSC color gamut and comes with MEMC motion-smoothing system. On top of that, it's bundled with 16GB + 2GB Built-in Android TV Box to my delight. What can you possibly ask for? Awesome right? Let's check out the SoC details to better comprehend the powerhouse inside:-

It's a pronounced powerhouse and humongous display must say, just short of projection TVs. For quick installation, you have the option of wall installation or standalone on your furniture top, with the sturdy metal legs provided. For audio there 2 x 10W ported-box speakers with DTS-HD and Dolby Audio sound experience.

As for firmware it is pre-installed with Chinese version PatchWall OS based on Android 9.0 Pie, an UI that comes with deep learning Al technology that learns about the user's preferences and interests to provide curated content on the home screen with subtle themes. It comes without Play Store, which means no Chrome or YouTube. For this you can sideload your favorite apps from an external storage, just make sure that the Unknown sources settings is Enabled. And to change languages from Chinese to English you need to access the hidden settings.

With Chromecast functionality you can mirror or cast to stream from your Mi phone using dual WiFi connection; and Mi TV 4S is equipped with three HDMI ports, three USB ports, 2GB RAM and 16GB storage on board.

Mi TV 4S remote has a built-in microphone and dedicated shortcut key for Xiao AI, other menu and you can give cue or command for the required contents. Mi TV 4S 65″ can act as a smart home hub to control other Mi devics after you log in with your Mi ID which is identical with your Mi Home App and under Authorization Management give the necessary permission.

Verdict:
With a few Mi TVs, it's a breeze to install YouTube, Netflix and my favorite Google apps. The PatchWall Ul features an endless scroll, of crisp, dynamic, vivid content of your preference and interest. The display also has 85 percent NTSC colour gamut and MEMC support.settings make content look like a daytime soap: overly smooth and decidedly less cinematic. Furthermore, you can view more with a 178 degree viewing angle. On top of all, see more with 4K HDR+ and hear more with Dolby audio and DTS - HD decoding system.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-04-17 21:04:59
Favorites5 RateRate

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

impotant share
2020-04-17 21:09:58
I am a good friend!

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

thanks