In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Mijia HL Aroma Diffuser - Total Relaxation Of Your Mind

2020-04-13 19:40:32
1105 7

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Mijia HL Aroma Diffuser. Aromatherapy can reduce the perception of stress, increase contentment, and decrease levels of cortisol, the “stress hormone.” With the use of aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit to enhance both physical and emotional health. Let's checkout the features!

Main Features:
  • Suitable for use in home, office
  • Support charging power supply, where to go, where to moisturize.
  • Function as an atomizing air, humidifying the room and moisturizing.
  • Soft night light, create a good atmosphere, with four different color gradual breathing soft night-lights.
  • Water Level Monitoring Sensor / Water Shortage Red Light Flash / Anti-dry Sensor
  • Ultra-fine water mist spreads without damaging the natural ingredients of essential oils.
  • Portable design 120ml capacity, indoor temperature 25° can last for about 6-10 hours, red light prompts for 10 seconds when there is water shortage, with intelligent power-off function, very safe

Operation
Mijia HL Aroma Diffuser also known as HL Happy Life  Aromatherapy, 7 colors to choose simply by short press of the button to create a romantic atmosphere. Displace the cover to add any essential oils of your choice and water to attain the aroma to create a pleasant aromatherapy experience. Produces water particles into 10UM below the water molecules, maintaining the natural ingredients of the essential oils. At 3.0MHz atomized piece made of TDK material, the high-frequency mechanical vibration energy generated by the ultrasonic atomizing sheet turns the water particles into water molecules below 10UM, and generates a negative pressure in the water tank by the sharpness of the fan. Portable design with 120ml capacity, indoor temperature 25° can last for about 6-10 hours, red light prompts for 10 seconds when there is water shortage, with intelligent power-off function making it very safe.

Thoughts
The HL Aromatherapy Diffuser complements the range of my Xiaomi smart devices collection, it's stylish and blends nicely in my office space. What attracted me is the Aromatherapy capabilities, With a portable design and capacity of 120ml just ideal for my own office and safe to use with the added features like water level monitoring sensor and anti-dry sensor to remind you to replenish when the red LED flashes, additionally the kill switch when the water runs dry to avoid any damages. With the isolation thingy, psychosocial and emotional counseling is needed for some of us. The aromatherapy is one avenue to ease stress, anxiety and depression, where it helps to boost your feelings of relaxation, improve your sleep and furthermore fight bacteria in the air. Simultaneously, it acts as a humidification, night light with it's atomization time between 6-10 hours.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-04-13 19:40:32
Favorites4 RateRate

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

thanks
2020-04-13 19:54:55

Pro Bunny

imanalieva nargiza | from Redmi 7A

))
2020-04-14 02:56:50