In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[] Mi MIX 3 5G update roadmap info?

2020-04-11 17:33:05
466 3
I recently bought a Mi MIX 3 5G, I'm really liking this phone but I am curious if this phone will recieve further updates. This far the only recent update I saw was the one with the January security patch. I saw there is a beta MIUI 11 but seems abandoned too. Are there any plans for major official updates on this otherwise lovely device?
2020-04-11 17:33:05
Favorites RateRate
Dear user,
Unfortunately, there is no sign of development of MIUI 11 or Android 10 for Mi Mix 3 5G variant as of now. Please stay tuned to the Mi Community for the latest news and possible system updates for a specific model.
Thanks
2020-04-12 16:07:41
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

According to the Xiaomi UK support team, Xiaomi is still working on it, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since this device is abandoned, even though no official statement was given you can clearly see it by the lack of software updates, and lack of information regarding it from Xiaomi, if you do care about software updates return your device or sell it and get something else. Otherwise keep it because it is a good phone bugs aside of course.
2020-04-12 18:38:17
return it mate, not worth it. get a oneplus
2020-04-22 01:51:09