In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #11: Mortal Kombat, Shadow Fight 2, Resso, Google Go, Eventbrite and More

2020-04-06 11:37:50
693 14

Hey Mi Community Members,

MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

Sometimes these things make us laugh louder and the same things make us or some other people experience the worse situation too.There are some specific groups or soocial networking pages exclusively working on creating memes. That's how, these memes got popular across the world, irrespective of place and language. One such application " meme generator " i'm gonna review today. No more sites and photo editing tools or systems needed to create such cool and funny memes. Let's begin the show.
Read more...

We all must have set certain goals in our life. The goals are always changing as we move on with our life. For instance when we are studying in school or college getting good grades or doing good in sports can be a goal. As we graduate from college our goal is to get a good job that one is interested in. Later one we would like to have good health and fitness. So our goals are changing as time moves on. Similarly, our moods are also changing from time to time depending on situation and time. If you are looking for a way to track your goals and moods then look no further Remente is your personal companion that can track your goal and mood. So lets further look ahead on how Remente can track goal and mood.

Genius is the largest online song lyrics database and music knowledge resource in general. Initially named Rap Genius, it was created to help users understand the punchlines of their favourite rappers. It has now become the largest online library for music knowledge built by the community of song lovers themselves. The knowledge is crowdsourced from the genius community who are die-hard fans of music, with measures in place to ensure that the correct annotations or lyrics are submitted. The songwriters are also invited to verify their own lyrics on the platform as well as break down the meaning of their songs to the genius community.
Read more...
There are tons of cleaner apps in the store and most of them just don't work. But this app 'Ace Cleaner' not only looks good but works pretty well too. No matter what are you cleaning need this app can clean it all. Want to clean your Device to run faster? Done. The app comes equipped with memory boost, app manager and app lock. This app is just like your smartphones personal janator, cleans all the unnecessary & unwanted files and makes the device perform as smoothly as possible. Let's dig deeper and find out how efficient this app is.
Read more...

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. This time I'm gonna share one useful app. So far, we've see many online fitness training or exersice activities tracking apps. But, this one is a bit diffrent from all the other. The review is especially for the fitness freaks and who are enthusiastic about the their body building, transformation from fat to fit. Are you ready to take a challenge and make your body to transform into something else?? Let's make it. The app is being developed and maintained by " Gym clan health & Fitness services " and the app comes under, Fitness & Health category. So we'll see the app's features and pro's and con's of the app at the end of the review too.
Read more...

Zipper is the real deal when it comes to basic tools to have in a device. Personally, zipper helps me track installed apps and backup apps already installed. Zipper can be used for your basic needs when using an android phone. The uses of zipper ranges from file explorer, image viewer, text viewer and much more.
Read more...

How are you? Hope you are doing well. It's me again! Who using Instagram? Raise your hands up! Today, I want to share you about an app which can make your Instagram stories look fancy, amazing and eye-catching! This app also suitable to people who love online journal. And I think a lot of girls will love this application (since most of element of this app are super cute!). Well, let me introduce you to Nichi. Nichi is an Instagram stories maker that helps you create beautiful layouts for Instagram story. This app is free to download, you can get it on Playstore.
Read more...

Hello MIUIers, Hope you all are doing well. If you are a parent then you must know that raising a kid is a tough job. They are always playing around on their own and roam around. Teaching the kids is an even tougher job. There have been rise of many playgroup schools just to teach kids the basic of learning. As a parent you are always pondering on how to make your kids learn. The kids are more into mobile and games than learning now so its tougher now. If you are looking for a way to make your kids learn then Khan Academy Kids is probably your best choice. It would teach your kids to learn in an interactive way. Excited to know more then follow the review ahead
Read more...

We all like to keep our phone lighter with small sized apps but at the same time we crave for features too. Thinking about user's this mindset Google released a set of light apps which are basically the optimized version of their native apps. Today we will be reviewing one such app - Google Go. It is free to download from google play store and is the lighter version of the official Google search app.  Google Go uses less data, less storage and gives you a satisfying results!
Read more...

We all may have resolutions or habits that we want to develop but as the time passes by we forget about the resolutions or do not develop the necessary habit. There are various apps that set reminders to achieve the resolutions and build habits. Habitica is different from those apps. If you are a fan of games and like to gain levels and build skills from completing tasks then Habitica is your choice [MI ART] Habitica: Make Habits as a Game. Excited to know that habits can be made as a game then lets dive further into the review.
Read more...

Now, to a less emotional and worrying but important matter. We can all agree that guessing what is happening in your device or imagining the data speed of your carrier's service is almost impossible or less accurate no matter how much you try. A lot of Mobile phone manufacturers, smartphone makers and app developers alike have tried to solve this issue, some have failed others have succeeded, some are still trying. Xiaomi/redmi have an inbuilt function that displays your network speed on the top of your bar, though its just the download speed that is being reported. Most android device have an inbuilt data manager that reports an app data usage individually, but no one does it according to the data connection being used at the moment.   These needs brings us to a review of another great app the Network monitor mini.
Read more...

The official Wikipedia app helps you find, discover, and explore various contents on Wikipedia and increase your knowledge. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers and consists of more than 40 million articles in nearly 300 different languages. We are familiar with the web version. Now it's time for the app which provides you, your favorite online encyclopedia at your fingertips. When you open the app for the first time, here comes the simple grey colored start up page. Next is just a few line summary of what Wikipedia actually is, in a clean white. You can add or remove different languages based on your preference before starting exploring the app.
Read more...

Countless are the events organised everyday. Some of which can be really impacting - if we are present in it that is. Most of the time we are absent not because we choose to but because ignorance chose for us; and it always chooses not to attend. For lack of awareness, we have missed events that could have changed our lives even when they cost not a single penny to get a ticket. Imagine you had a Google for events, a search engine where you're notified  about nearby events or events organised by your favourite organised by your favourite organisers or events which will be held on one of your leisure weekends, surely that would have been noteworthy.
Read more...

I'm back with a new and an exciting music application called " Resso " I know the name of the app itself sounds new though. The app is being developed and maintained by Moon Video Inc., Under music and video category. When I first desided to review this app, it was in beta phase, even the app is being available in the playstore officially. Somehow I couldn't make it and thanks to the developers, the app is now full version, with improved performance and bug fixes. Let's have a look at the app and features of the app. Also, i'll tell you guys, why I was excited about this app.
Read more...

The World is going through a tough time now. The COVID-19 is spreading all around the globe. In this tough time we all should be careful and follow necessary precautions. Many countries have enforced lock down to ensure virus does not spread and kill many people. In this time we should stay at home and spend time with family. Spending time at home can be difficult specially for those who are going out for job, school, travel etc. While at home you can listen to music, watch movies and do your favorite hobby. Music is one of the perfect companion for any team and today I bring you an app where you can create your own beat by mixing music. If you are interested in mixing different type of music then look no further Music Maker Jam is your choice. Let's start review of Music Maker Jam on this note.
Read more...

Hope you all are doing great! Today my review is specially for the people who loves Instagram. Instagram stories are becoming more and more popular with each passing days. We all want our stories to look eye-catching. Isn't it? And with new Story-creator apps popping up frequently, it's now easier than ever to create a beautiful story for your Instagram followers. Today we would see one such app: StoryArt.
Read more...

Action games are probably one of the most fun games that one can play. There are many action games that you can try in playstore. Today I bring you an action packed game that is simple yet addictive and fun. It is fully action packed and you would surely enjoy playing the game. The game has lot of features as well. So without talking further lets further dive into Shadow Fight 2.
Read more...

Its the time of the month again, and I am back with another interesting game - Once Upon a Tower. This time your challenge would be saving a cute princess who is being held hostage by a cruel dragon in his tower. The knight has tried to save her, but to his bad luck, he is no more. The dragon has eaten him up So, without wasting any time further lets start the journey to save her. Let's enjoy the long adventurous journey with our dearest princess and discover something new!
Read more...

Hi Mi Community Members! How are you? Hope you are doing well. It's me again! Today I bring you a cute and adorable game. I hope this game can accompany you during quarantine (because of Covid-19). Yes, #stayathome is a wise choice! Before that, don't forget to check my previous review about NICHI [MI ART] NICHI - Collage & Instagram Stories Maker. So let's talk about this game. Who's love to play simulator game? Let me introduce you to Animal Restaurant. This game is cute and adorable to play! In this game, you are the owner of a tiny restaurant. The restaurant in a forest. Your job is: make your restaurant look better and feed all animals in that forest. Interest to play?  
Read more...

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great. I've been not able to give the game review for the months, because of some reasons. But, this time I don't wanna give up and even, it's a bit late. We all very well know about the top game developers, especially when it comes to the racing games such as EA and Gameloft. They have a huge fan base especilly, when they started porting the popualar PC racing games into the mobile versions.
Not from today or yesterday. I've been using these EA proucts for almost years, when I was uisng java phones. I still remember, how they released beautiful games with awesome graphics on such normal cross platform OS' such as JAVA, Symbian, Bada, etc., When it comes to android, this game is the best example for their efforts on releasing such game with stunning graphics. Need For Speed - Most wanted is an online stand alone or multiplayer (over the network) game, released by Electronic Arts (EA). So, let's get started with the review.
Read more...

Mortal kombat mobile is a fighting game that was released in April[May according to play store] 2015 with the name Mortal Kombat X Mobile. It was renamed when Mortal Kombat 11 for console was launched and Mortal Kombat X Mobile got updated as a result to mortal kombat mobile. For convenience sake, I will be calling the Mortal Kombat Mobile [MKM]. Mkm is a three on three fighting game, with good graphics and realistic damage dealing. The original story line of mortal kombat is from a movie shot in 1995. SInce this is not an history lesson I will cut to the game, I love playing mkm because I am a fan of the movie and the game is well made to give fans the opportunity to also be a part of the fun.
Read more...

Previous Collection:

Thank
you all for reading!
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MI ART
Don't forget to vote! See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single Poll thread Total 16 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

37.5% (6)

6.25% (1)

18.75% (3)

25% (4)

12.5% (2)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-04-06 11:37:50
Favorites1 RateRate
Thanks for the compilation!
2020-04-06 11:57:12

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

Awesome Compilation ♥️
2020-04-06 12:50:03

Grand Master Bunny

pui07 | from Redmi Note 8

voted
2020-04-06 14:06:51

Master Bunny

_Sammy_ | from app

Nice compilation. Voted.
2020-04-06 14:21:08

App Review Team

zesushv | from app

Well done everyone for an awesome job... More than just voting... Do give the games and apps a read. They sure will give your device a better feel and help this stayhome time enjoyable... So please,.... have fun
2020-04-06 14:33:32
Need for Speed
2020-04-06 14:48:56

Mi Rédacteur

Mi-FE | from Mi 9T

thanks
2020-04-06 16:26:33

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

great recommendations
2020-04-06 16:33:45
I am a good friend!

Grand Master Bunny

Змея | from Redmi 3S

voted
2020-04-07 04:32:34
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…
Nice compilation.
2020-04-07 12:14:53