In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[ROM] MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM v11.0.1.0.QDTMIXM for Mi 8 Lite with Android 10 Released : Update now!

2020-04-02 13:28:56
6301 18
Dear Mi 8 Lite users,
Great news!!
The all new MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM v11.0.1.0.QDTMIXM for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [platina] based on Android 10 is now available for download. Kindly check your Updater app for new updates or visit the download page (link below). Please leave your feedback after updating - it's very valuable for us.

For Flashing guide, read here:
1. Quick Guide To System Update
2. Detailed Guide to Unlock Bootloader and Flash MIUI Stable/Beta ROM!

⚠️ Important Notice :
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Developer/Beta ROMs, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGELOG :
System
  • Stable MIUI based on Android 10
  • Updated Android Security Patch to February 2020. Increased system security.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD LINKS :
(Click on the ROM to download)

⚠️ Caution : This is for Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [platina] Global variant only. Please be advised to flash the correct ROM variant for your device to avoid any brick and/or other incoveniences.

Recovery ROM  (Size : 1.8 GB)

Fastboot ROM  (Size : 2.4 GB)

FIRMWARE INFO :

• Device name : Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite [platina]
  • Region : Global
  • Software version : MIUI v11.0.1.0.QDTMIXM
  • Android OS : 10
  • Security patch level : February 2020

FLASHING GUIDE :

1. MAKE A BACKUP! It is essential if your are switching ROMs from Developer/Beta versions. A full wipe is recommended in that case so as to prevent any inconsistencies with the new rom such as FC, no network, UI keeps stopping, etc.

2. For OTA and manual updates, read : Quick Guide To System Update

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or the Feedback app. Kindly add logs and screenshots and/or videos (if applicable) for bug reports.

Enjoy the new update!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
Mi 8 Moderator

2020-04-02 13:28:56
Favorites4 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Master Bunny

evolutiontech | from MI 8 Lite

So far so good with latest update Android 10 👍😁
2020-04-02 21:14:17

Pro Bunny

1748295128 | from MI 8 Lite

After about one day using this update, so far most areas seem ok, but my battery dies noticeably faster.
2020-04-03 10:27:34

Moderador

happybuddhist Author |

1748295128 replied at 2020-04-03 19:57:34
After about one day using this update, so far most areas seem ok, but my battery dies noticeably faster.

Since it's a major upgrade (from P to Q), I would suggest you to perform a factory reset and let the ROM settle down for a couple of days, so that the new system could learn your usage pattern. Do MAKE A BACKUP before you do the reset.

Cheers! :-)
2020-04-03 12:23:19
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Pro Bunny

1748295128 | from MI 8 Lite

thank you for your prompt response.
I will arrange to have to have that done.
Thank you.
2020-04-03 14:05:08
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6

Rookie Bunny

Lucas_Wolff | from MI 8 Lite

It seems like the battery juice is running out faster than before... Mi fit app and Bluetooth are considerably draining more battery than before... some animations from the multitasking gesture are presenting bugs sometimes... Hope this problems can be fixed! beyond those them, it's always pretty good to use xiaomi devices!
2020-04-04 23:52:56

Rookie Bunny

DiegoESH | from MI 8 Lite

Lucas_Wolff
It seems like the battery juice is running out faster than before... Mi fit app and Bluetooth are considerably draining more battery than before... some animations from the multitasking gesture are presenting bugs sometimes... Hope this problems can be fixed! beyond those them, it's always pretty good to use xiaomi devices!

The same happens to me.
2020-04-07 13:54:54

Rookie Bunny

Jomaroliv | from MI 8 Lite

Apparently got stuck on boot, waited like 15 mns and nothing. Long pressed power to force reboot and suddenly unlock screen came up, scary. But so far so good.
2020-04-08 16:14:47

Rookie Bunny

6319838801 | from MI 8 Lite

como eu faço pra resolver um problema do som no meu xiaomi mi 8 lite
2020-04-29 20:52:37