In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Need for Speed™ Most Wanted - An immersive gaming experience with stunning graphics

2020-04-01 22:24:18
477 5

Need For Speed

Introduction:

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great. I've been not able to give the game review for the months, because of some reasons. But, this time I don't wanna give up and even, it's a bit late. We all very well know about the top game developers, especially when it comes to the racing games such as EA and Gameloft. They have a huge fan base especilly, when they started porting the popualar PC racing games into the mobile versions.

Not from today or yesterday. I've been using these EA proucts for almost years, when I was uisng java phones. I still remember, how they released beautiful games with awesome graphics on such normal cross platform OS' such as JAVA, Symbian, Bada, etc., When it comes to android, this game is the best example for their efforts on releasing such game with stunning graphics. Need For Speed - Most wanted is an online stand alone or multiplayer (over the network) game, released by Electronic Arts (EA). So, let's get started with the review.

Review:

It doesn't matter on what device we're playing. If our device meets the minimum requirements of the game. It gives us the full screen experience with awesome sound tracks and FX. For the real and stunning sound experience, I suggest everyone to use earphones. I still remember playing this game on ipod touch after, the said java phones. There's a huge difference and improvements in every aspect of the game. On the android device, we won't feel that, we're playing it on any small device. It's exactly like playing on a PC instead.

Unlike, the other racing games by the poopular developers Gameloft, etc., This game starts with a racing after finishing the basic policy and privacy checks. When we talk about a racing game by EA it's one word simply " awesome " not only just this game. But, all the NFS series are same in terms of quality graphics and performance. We oftenly found some glitches in every game. But, that's quite common in this gaming industry iresspective of the cross or multiple platforms.

That's the gameplay screen of the game. Sorry, I had a pln to upload the gameplay video. Due to this outbreak and lock down across the world there's no proper response from my internet service provider and here, we don't have proper feasibility of cellular network too. Coming to the game, we can see the track or the game locations, we can see the realistic graphics and everything is clear and crisp on HD supported devices. The game offers tons of cars in garage and tons of locations to play in various stages such as fairheaven, etc.,

The game controls are fully responsive at perfect times and can complete or finish the missions such being first in the race, knocking down the cops and stick to the clock, etc.,

After completing the first race, we have another one to complete and to head over the main or the home screen of the game. This is the on the time race, which means we can see the check posts about two to three for a lap. We need to cross that check post on the time to finish the race and get the more announced money prize and extra XP.

Starting from this race, we can see the cops are being chased and trying to knock down. The game UI looks so realistic with hordings, railings on the road sides and flyovers or the footover bridges over the roads. Also, we can experience the weather such as sunny, rainy and normal weather while playing the game itself.

After finising the two preview races, we can see this home or main screen of the game. The screen looks simiar to all the NFS series and especially all asphalt series too. All we need to do is completing the mission of each location, to get the other locations and cars unclocked on the go. Like in other game of the leader boards, such as Subwaysurfers, etc., We can see the top list of the most wanted racers across the globe.

This isn't my actual screen of the main page. Because, I haven't installed and not logged into any Google or other social network account, to retrive the game progress or stats. Yes, we can login and save the data to the cloud using various social netwrok connections offered by the game. This is also way similar to Asphalt series by Gameloft.

That's about the driver details, garage preview with locked and unlocked cars. As I mentioned above, I haven't logged in with any cloud networks to see the current game progress and unlocked content. Also, we can see the various class or types of cars available from the drop down too. We have store here, but sometimes it's hard to reach the server, especially when we're on deadly slower speed internet connection.

In the settings of the game, we can see the controlls of the game. Here, we have three modes of controls for the game. Such as Tiliting, Toch screen (on screen buttons) and Moga controller (a specific game coontroller to pair with the device we're playing) even I have exactly no idea on the last controller, whether it's a wirless joystick or something. For more detailed view of the third control method, the device must be paired.

The sensitivity for three controlls given just below the each setup and the other settings contain the camera view of the gameplay, voulme settings for both music and SFX an language, The speed of the vehicle too.

Add.Informtion:

Pro's:

Immersive graphics with intensive performance even on Android 4.4 devices with 2Gb RAM

Given three mode controls, we can choose any

Best sound tracks with realistic SFX and best experience in earphones

Multiplayer with online for challenging our own and best friends

Con's:

No offline mode

No available for free

Sometimes, it's giving unauthorized license error when we open the game offline and trying to open the game when we have internet

Conclusion:

If you wanna experience the same experience as on the PC and PSP and other gaming assets of this beauty on your mobile. 400 bucks are worth to buy and use it for a lifetime, until we have the game supported android or we get the support from the developer for the newer android versions.

Downloads:

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +45 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-04-01 22:24:18
Favorites RateRate
Thanks a Lot for your review.
2020-04-02 15:36:58
One of my favorite game in PC. Thanks for the review.
2020-04-05 12:33:10

Semi Pro Bunny

sajad-sbth | from Redmi Note 8T

thanks
2020-04-06 13:19:05

Semi Pro Bunny

1750056928 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

awasome
2020-04-10 15:39:15

Wizard Bunny

iMKajal | from MI 8

Awesome Review!