In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[ROM] redmi note 6 pro bricked

2020-03-31 03:08:57
298 3
Hello great community, I write this seeing if you can give me a hand
I bought a redmi note 6 pro that was locked at the beginning, thinking from what I saw on YouTube that the ROMs were flashing quite easily, a question that does not come out.  Try with more tools my flash, ROM of the official page, making test point on the board
The phone only enters fastboot but the AP always my flash gives me an error message and the process ends in 13 seconds

Hola gran comunidad, escribo esto viendo si me pueden dar una mano
Compre un redmi note 6 pro que estaba trabado en el inicio, pensando por lo que ví en Youtube que se flasheaban las ROM de manera bastante fácil, cuestión que no me sale. Trate con más herramientas mi flash, ROM de la página oficiales, haciendo test point en la placa
El teléfono entra solo en fastboot pero siempre la AP mi flash me da mensaje de error y termina el procesos a los 13 segundos
2020-03-31 03:08:57
Favorites RateRate
Necesitas una cuenta EDL para saber bien que es lo que tiene el aparato. Muy probable que esté asociado a una cuenta Mí y eso es lo que está trabando procesos . También si tiene la caja puede chequear el IMEI en la página de Xiaomi .Please next time post in English and you will have more people willing to help you .
Best wishes and regards
2020-03-31 05:37:57
Mine got a simmilar problem. My phone stucks on boot MI logo. And tried to flash using MiPhoneAssistant and does not work saying it need to use a official ROM

My phone is locked and I don't want to wipe my data. To XiaoMiFlash work it need to unlock phone and this erase personal data.

So I decided to only wait for boot. I charged my phone up to 80% capacity and wait. I don't know how but it worked.
2020-04-08 02:20:28

Rookie Bunny

alewilson Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

filenotfound404
Mine got a simmilar problem. My phone stucks on boot MI logo. And tried to flash using MiPhoneAssistant and does not work saying it need to use a official ROM

My phone is locked and I don't want to wipe my data. To XiaoMiFlash work it need to unlock phone and this erase personal data.

I thank you for the comment, the one I had did not respond or carry it.  I had contacted a person who was going to fix it with a code that he had.  but someone was interested in the phone as it was and sold it to them
2020-04-08 02:35:24