In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] The World Recession…..

2020-03-30 05:25:47
191 3
The world’s economy already started going downhill, and this will only cause a vicious circle that at the end of it all, everyone from the government down will feel the bite and the ones that will feel it most will be us, the consumers and the employees that will lose their jobs. This will cause them to try and not to waste money and buy only the bare necessities as food and medicine.
People will not buy expensive things, and the retail will suffer and the retail will not import things so the manufacturer will suffer and they start to sack their employees who in turn would not buy other things,etc.
Yes, the phone manufacturers will suffer too especially with the very high prices that they are selling their phones.  We have arrived at a point where many of the Chinese manufacturers are selling their top models with the prices of the two giants iPhone and Samsung. I think that if people have to pay the same price, then the tendency would be that they would rather buy a top brand phone from either of the two giants for the same price. There was a time where Chinese mid-ranges as Xiaomi and Oppo and a lot of others were selling their mid-range phones for half the price and with top specifications, This trend seems to be dying away.

2020-03-30 05:25:47
Favorites1 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Agree and continuity of such a trend is unhealthy indeed...
2020-03-30 14:52:59

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

I believe my moral compass is pointing in the right direction .
  I have little thought or regard for business strategy of tech companies .
  My thoughts are focused on the millions that live on a hand to mouth existence .
My country has thousands of homeless , those that rely on food banks .
  I hear a swarm of previously unheard of lenders offering credit cards to obviously bad credit history applicants at what will be exhortinate interest rates .
   The retail recovery will be painful as millions will be driven into borrowing and debt .
2020-03-30 19:04:21

Pro Bunny

Dommart Author |

Yes unfortunately that is the said truth and the ones that are dying are the vulnerable ones. I watched the news this morning and I was shocked. In the UK they caught quite a large number of people in a private Karaoke Party!  Others, also in Italy jogging and picnicking. In Belarus the president told his country to continue to work and he says vodka and saunas will ward off COVID-19! Those are the idiots that keep this deadly virus alive!!
2020-03-30 19:27:05