In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Other] Xiaomi camera focus issues - Mi A2

2020-03-30 00:20:28
418 2
I noticed long time ago that my Mi A2 takes really out of focus images.
Tap to focus does not help. Neither does factory resetting the device or deleting cache of the camera app. (My Mi A2 is not rooted or whatsoever, I simply updated my device from Android 8 in 2019 to Android 9 and now in 2020 to Android 10.) My device is always up to date with the latest monthly security update patch.

Sadly the same issues apply to the camera if you want to take a video. This camera is always hunting for focus and does weird pulsing.

My question is: when will Xiaomi fix those issues? I searched via Google and a massive number of users seem to have the same problems. See LINK: Google search results

This cannot be a hardware issue. This must have happened in a software update but it did not get any better unfortunately.

Please address this issue in a future software update so I can use my camera normally again. I beg you Xiaomi software developers!

Otherwise I have to switch to another brand because the camera is an essential part of the smartphone experience...

Thank you for listening!
2020-03-30 00:20:28
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6279002960 | from Mi A2

I have the same problem and still dont knkw how ti fix it... 😰
2020-11-09 02:17:39

Super moderator

feds64 | from app

Report via the Feedback app.
2020-11-30 21:26:36