In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Meme Generator Free - Creating memes made easy in your palm

2020-03-31 14:59:12
580 5

Meme Generator

Introduction:

Hello Community people, hope you all are doing great this weekend, at your home. Trolling and creating memes aren't limited to any one country and any one age group. We often see the trolls and memes on various people from a common man, politicians to the celabrities. It's an healthiest funny way if it's under control and limits these kind of sensitive matters.

Sometimes these things make us laugh louder and the same things make us or some other people experience the worse situation too.There are some specific groups or soocial networking pages exclusively working on creating memes. That's how, these memes got popular across the world, irrespective of place and language. One such application " meme generator " i'm gonna review today. No more sites and photo editing tools or systems needed to create such cool and funny memes. Let's begin the show.

Review:

That's the welcome or the splash screen of the app, when we open the app. One is the cool welcome screen with the app's name logo and the other one is the developer of the app. Sorry that, I've totally forgotten about the developer of the app. Yes, the app is being developed and maintained by " Zomodroid " as we can see the same on welcome screen.

On the other hand, we can see the main or the home page of the app. The said, main page has four tabs namely, all, popular, new and favorites. The names of the tabs make some sense itself. We can find all the theree categorised meme templates in this all tab. The newely added meme templates can be found.

As I said, the other tab " popular " contains the meme template collection of the app, used mostly by the users, across the world. The name itself indicates, Favorite tab contains the meme template collection, we've added to the favorite, by tapping on the heart symbol on every meme template. this is so cool, so that we can add  the collection we loved, at one place.

On the other hand, we can see that, the view of the thumbnails can be seen in list and grid view. The default view is grid one. We can simply try and search for the meme with any name and can try our luck :D. Make sure, the meme you're going to search is, the popular keywords, otherwise we can't find anything.

Like any photo editing applications, we can choose two methods one from the buit-in un-edited meme templates or we can directly choose a photo from our device's gallery or filemanagers and other sources. On the other hand, we can see that, I've chosen the template given in the app and there I could find the editable fields for the text and edited them with my own text :D.

Also, we can resize the photo, cropping, adding stickers from the given collection and smilies too. We can also, edit and customize the borders such as border colors and by adding a border to the photo first. The cropping feature contains various aspect ratio frames and custom one for our desired size too.

Here, we can see more set or the number of smilies and we can also notice that, we can change the background of the smilies or the actual meme template gallary to dark. So that, it can be good in viewing for the dark place or eyes can't be strained in the night times. Like we did for the meme templates, we can also add a custom sticker or smily from our photo gallary. On the other hand, we can see the menu of the app at the left side, by tapping the three horizontal lines, we can access the same.

There, we can see various options such as saved memes, backgrounds & grids, custome memes, favorites etc., There's nothing difficult to understand these places, as the name suggests, the options do the same and most probably, all these options, we could see in other similar apps too.

As I mentioned above, we can see the screenshots about the mentioned one. We can see, more options such as video to Gif, editable templates, etc., Currently I have nothing, so you could see nothing in the list too :D :p.

On the other side, we can see the settings of the app. Where we have options to set the default location of save memes or download memes, custom fonts, default category for the app launching screen and the app's language as the app's offering more than 5 languages and the rest of the options are similar and very generic to the other app in the recent days.

Add.Information:

Pro's:

A simple mobile app to create or generate a meme from the tons of available collection or from the gallery of the device, for the customized meme by our own

Tons of editable and customizable options to create a meme as we desired

No more PC required as the app itself has tons of custom fonts, custom backgrounds, custom borders

Con's:

Yeah, we've come across many screenshots, the app has ads on the every browsing the screen of the app but those are very decent and won't interrupt our work. Yet, need make a purchase to get rid of those ads and to avoid the accidentl taps at those corners contained ads

Conclusion:

As the main aim of the app is, one can create the meme using their palm sized smart phone, instead of a PC. As these memes are in trending now across the globe. So, if you are such a meme creator, I'm suggesting you this app to make a try.

Downloads:

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-31 14:59:12
Favorites RateRate

Mi Rédacteur

Mi-FE | from Mi 9T

thanks
2020-03-31 15:20:37

App Review Team

zesushv | from Redmi 8