In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Lounge] A Letter to Our Dearest Mi Fans from All over the World. Thanks for Your Continuous Support!

2020-03-25 23:40:52
2955 234

Dear Mi Fans,
I'm writing to you the first time as an admin but more like a close friend whom you can encounter your heart to today. Many of you might know me back the time when I was the admin of MIUI Global Forum. Speaking of that time, I would personally call that a tough time since I was the one and only admin there managing all the works arduously. Some of you called me the Lone Ranger in the comment section which later I took it as a compliment.

Then we got moved to the Mi Community, a unified platform for all the Mi fans and of course MIUI fans altogether. We started from scratch on Mi Community Other Countries site as everything needed to be enriched and developed. Luckily I got you guys. With your devoted support and dedicated help, from zero to one, we managed to make Other Countries site a much more energetic and welcoming basecamp for Mi fans from all over the globe.

Last August is a great milestone for us. On 19th August, 2019, Other Countries site became a Global site. Vanquishing the barriers of some specific regions, we built up a Global Home for our Mi fans. No matter where you are from, this is the ultimate place we truly and warmly welcome Mi fans and have you on aboard. Through out this journey heading to expand Mi fans culture on a global agenda, o
ur fans have shared their experiences, thoughts and advices from the beginning and continue to keep up this spirit till today and every day after.

We're deeply thankful for all your support and passion for Xiaomi, the care and encouragement for our Mi Community. Our love for Xiaomi has united us all together here, and we will surely continue to do so. Now we have more than 700K Mi fans on our Global site. This grants us huge strength to envision ourselves achieving a more challenging goal that compel us and persevere during the times of doubt. I believe that we can make it happen as long as we unite as one. Mi and You, Better Together. Here You are not alone, because you've got Mi.

Reply to 700K Mi Fans Memorial Medal!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes
Elaine

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +112 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-25 23:40:52
Favorites66 RateRate

Moderador

NetteCastle | from MI 8 Lite

Indeed! Mi Community has grown so much since. Thank you for your untiring patience and support 🙂
2020-03-25 23:46:26
Always be Good, Kind and Happy.
#TeamCastle

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

i give my best help always in mi Community, thank you ma'am. for making this site I'm very happy coz I'm part of this achievement♥️♥️
2020-03-26 00:06:27
Tech Explorer

Super Moderador

feds64 | from Mi Note 10

Congratulations for reaching 700k under your administration, and poised Mi Community will rock as always.
2020-03-26 00:33:30
I too give my full support to Mi Community. Congratulations on reaching 700K Mi Fans. I'm absolutely thrilled and happy at this achievement.
2020-03-26 00:40:07

Moderador

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Congratulations to all of us 🎉🎉🎉
#MiFans #MIUIers 😍
2020-03-26 00:49:00

Bunny tiểu học

mi_sanu | from MI 5

Congratulations
2020-03-26 00:54:40

Bunny đại học

STF4ever | from MI 9

congratulations 👍
2020-03-26 01:07:42

Moderador

Mibatman | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Congrats for Reaching 700K more to go #MiGlobalCommunity
2020-03-26 01:14:29
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules
Under your guidance and with your immense contributions and cooperation to all of us and of course with the support of the Mi fans from all over the world... We have reached 700K. In future i am sure, this journey would become much more exciting! We have and we will be cherishing every moment here!
2020-03-26 01:23:38

Mi Influencer

Arun Abhimanyu | from Redmi Note 4

Congrats to everyone of us. and thanks to everyone for making this journey pretty beautiful.
2020-03-26 01:37:58