In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Feature Request] What you expected of Xiaomi Mi A4 ? (write here)

2020-03-21 16:46:28
541 6
Hello everyone .
as a mi a1 user i want to change my phone and i planned to go for upcoming mi a4 couse of the quality and price and being android one .

in this passed years i have my mi a1 , i see many good cons and some bads .
for example , the frist my phone got a brilliant and powerfull sound output in the android 7 . after updating i lost that .
or the network problem i got sometimes when my cell data is one , if i have an incoming call if i answer it fast , i have no sound .
or problems in bluetooth when i connect to my cars headunit , it disconnect sometimes and when u reconnect u have no sound . mybe software problem i dont know .
wifi issues , when i try to connect a hidden network .
poor camera when it comes to video recording and when its low light .

after all for me to upgrade and change my phone i expect to sole those and want these followings :

1.full hd amoled screen
2.full network coverage(2g,3g,4g) and stable .
3.loud and good sound(in call,for music,and high quality and high ampodence output) maybe if there be a sterio output will be amazing) .
high quality dac , support 192khz or at least 96khz for hirez audios , hd audio output for bluetooth(version 5)
4.a good battery what xiaomi always do and good fast charging ability .
5.there be 6gig version and 128and256gb storage .
6.a good camera pack and software that provide good quality . the software is more important than megapixels .
7.no v shape or o shape for front camera , a pop up mechanism that let the screen to be a screen not holes .
8.if it comes with android 11 it's better .
9.having nfc will be nice .
10.underscreen finger print .
11.a good price label what xiaomi always do .

i have these for know .

now you users say what u expect ot what issues u want to be resolved .

thanks .
2020-03-21 16:46:28
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

abhinav12321 | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hi there
thanks for reaching out to us
Kindly discuss such topics in your respective device subforum as feedback subforum only deals with Miui related issues only.
thanks
2020-03-21 16:54:37
@Abhinav
Feedback team

PM for any queries/issues

Rookie Bunny

1785421870 Author | from mobile

abhinav12321
Hi there
thanks for reaching out to us
Kindly discuss such topics in your respective device subforum as feedback subforum only deals with Miui related issues only.

so where i create my topic ?
general/others maybe?
2020-03-21 16:57:20

Advanced Bunny

TheGodfather | from Mi A3

The way they've been screwing things up with A series phones, I expect nothing more than screwing up.
2020-03-21 18:17:01

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Hi 1785421870, my 2 cents worth, forget about Android One Phone. You have and will miss out many wonderful features with MIUI platform. The RN 8 series should be very good and value for your money.
2020-03-21 19:53:34
I don't expect anything . I am not a A series user .
2020-03-21 23:57:26

Advanced Bunny

IBS1101 | from Mi A3

Do not ever buy xiaomi Mi A Series, they don't provide the proper update. They will give you the update which full of bugs and even they wont give you the update.
Only an idiot that want to buy Mi A series after what they did to Mi A1, A2, A2lite and A3.
PLEASE search and READ about Mi A3 or Mi A2 or Mi A2 lite in this community or twitter before decide to buy Mi A series.
2020-04-05 16:44:03