In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Explorers 2020

[Reviews] Mi 10 Pro Dual Speaker Review. Loud and Proud... [ Mi Explorer Scotland ]

2020-03-21 01:38:19
2202 15

Hi Mi Fans,

I bet you are thinking "Not him again!"  yes that's right I have more reviews to do on the Mi 10 Pro as part of my Mi Explorers missions and as this phone brings so many new features and quality I believe these features need highlighting separately.

First off I would like to take this moment to thank Xiaomi and it's community spirit in their efforts for helping us Europeans in our time of need by donating hundreds of thousands of masks to our European community of our fellow man, woman, children, brother or sister…

And it looks like we are set to see the same support to come our way in the UK.

Whilst we are on the theme of sound & music, let's listen to a fitting sound of the time ahead to share our support for one another as a wider community of one nation, one world...

The Mi 10 Pro Sound Review.

Now let's have a look at the best speaker on a phone to date as scored by DxOMark on the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro!

This hasn't happened by surprise. Xiaomi have clearly listened to Mi Fans and the industry and taken the feedback on board about audio and speaker engineering in mobile devices and you can tell they have invested some time into the improvement of audio quality to bring users a complete flagship experience fitting of they DxOMark scoring, placing it the No.1 in the mobile industry.

Here are the areas in which the DxOMark is broken up into for testing.

DxOMark have done a great job giving you a full review and the science behind the testing as well as the scoring conditions so please jump to it if you would like the professional broken down.

So you are asking how my experience with the audio whilst testing the phone in the Mi Explorers programme. This is by far the best experience I have had in audio not only on a Xiaomi phone, but any phone I've owned to date. I've enjoyed the recording of sound from the mics whilst recording some skateboarding and found it to be pleasant.

Xiaomi have created symmetrical dual 1216 linear speakers with a larger cavity of 1.2cc sound doubling the volume output over the Mi 9 and bringing us back to the Mi 6 era. Most other phone's second speakers use the earpiece speaker as a timbre of high tones and the main for lows. This is ok but nowhere near the clear accuracy of two speakers that give the same range of sounds and depth as the Mi 10 Pro provides.

Conclusion

My two favourite uses were listening to music and gaming. The more I did it, the more inviting it was to enjoy content and embarrass yourself in the media experience.

I haven't done much gaming on mobile for a while now as I have opted for gaming on the Switch since its launch, but I have been enjoying the sounds of gunfire and frags in Call of Duty Mobile and have been playing it more regularly. The speakers are an important part of the gaming experience that keeps you wanting to play more and the Mi 10 Pro give you that. Gamers wanting a great all round phone have to look no further...

I have really enjoyed putting on Spotify playlists as I prefer music on tv entertainment at home as it allows me to get things done in the home or whilst I'm being creative doing threads or building Gundam Models (Gunpla) in the evening.

My hearing isn't the best at times as my right ear has issues so I find the volume perfect considering my condition and can watch a video on YouTube in the open extremely well.

Here is a sound test with Dolby sounds...

So the Mi 10 Pro is bringing a lot of welcome features users have asked for or Xiaomi simply seeing the next generation of the smartphone industry and making sure they are one step ahead due to its great collaboration with partnerships such as Qualcomm and its investments in other key areas of manufacturing.

The big question people have been asking is the price of change and improvements to bring a flagship that will give the big players a run for their money worth paying more for?

I’d say yes if you want to get features like the Mi 10 Pro is bringing to give its consumers a complete experience expected to be worthy of a flagship title or flagship killer at a level of the current market.

So on the 27th March at 14:00 GMT+1 come see

A Live Music Experience

What feature do you like the must so far?

Please Comment, Like or Favorite…

GunplaMad

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-21 01:38:19
Favorites6 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Змея | from Redmi 3S

thanks for your information
2020-03-21 02:24:14
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Thanks
2020-03-21 03:03:39

Wizard Bunny

Ertugrull99 | from MI 8

Thanks for information
2020-03-21 03:10:27
Another amazing review of a powerful phone, Legendary GunplaMad as usual, Thanks for sharing
2020-03-21 04:01:59

Mi Influencer

GunplaMad Author | from app

Mohammed Abdalfattah
Another amazing review of a powerful phone, Legendary GunplaMad as usual, Thanks for sharing

cheers buddy
2020-03-21 04:03:05

Master Bunny

_Sammy_ | from app

Great review. Congrats again! ✌🏻🙏🏻
2020-03-21 08:02:33

Rookie Bunny

6301341862 | from app

good information
2020-03-21 11:32:40

Pro Bunny

Seruy Orel | from app