In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Remente: Personal Goals and Mood Tracker

2020-03-19 18:06:35
518 4
Hello MIUIers,

We all must have set certain goals in our life. The goals are always changing as we move on with our life. For instance when we are studying in school or college getting good grades or doing good in sports can be a goal. As we graduate from college our goal is to get a good job that one is interested in. Later one we would like to have good health and fitness. So our goals are changing as time moves on. Similarly, our moods are also changing from time to time depending on situation and time. If you are looking for a way to track your goals and moods then look no further Remente is your personal companion that can track your goal and mood. So lets further look ahead on how Remente can track goal and mood.

R E V I E W
FIRST LOOK

At first the app requires you to create a new account and set a focus for goals.

After creating account and planning to create goals the app requires you to assess life balance and focus on a particular area to set goals related to that area.

Here I can choose from fitness, relationship, finance, personal development etc. I will get goals according to the focus I choose. For now I have chosen health and fitness and family as my goal.

SETTING GOALS

There are different goals that you can choose from according to your needs. There are goals for different categories like health & fithness, personal development, career and education and many more. Some goals require you to have premium version of the app. You can choose from any of these goals or set your own goal.

After you create a goal you are prompted to specify steps to achieve the goal. Let's say your goal is to be fit then you can add steps to achieve that goal. For instance you can add steps like walk for 30 min daily, exercise at home for 20 mins and eat healthy diet daily. You can also set notifications for when you want to do the steps and even notification for your steps. Let's say I added going to gym as step for being fit but I will only go to gym on Sundays then I can choose to remind in app to go to Gym on Sundays. Cool right . You can have multiple goals at a time and set steps for different goals.

MOOD TRACKER
Another feature of the app is mood tracker.

You can set how your mood is currently and also add notes on the current mood. The app even sends you notification on time to time basis mainly in evenings asking how the day went and you can set your mood from the notification. So caring app right .

There are also various resources that you can get mostly audio. However, most of the resources require premium feature and you need to pay for premium feature so its quite sad that we cannot access the resources for free .

You can even set plans for future. However, in free version you can only set plan for tomorrow only. You need to have access to premium version to set goals for future period.

Benefits of premium version

• Get access to resources.
  • Set plans for future.
  • Access different premium goals.

CONCLUSION

Remente is a good app to set goals and track moods by creating goals and setting tasks to achieve the goals. The mood tracking of the app is quite good as it sends notification once in a while generally in the evenings to check on the mood of the user. However, some of the features like choosing goals, resources and planning tasks for future require premium version which is a bother.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Small sized app.
  • Easy to use.
  • Mood tracking is quite convenient as notification is sent on time to time basis.

Cons
  • Some features require premium version.

Verdict:
If you are looking for app to achieve your goals and track your mood then Remente is your choice. You can set your own goals and tasks to achieve the goals while the app sends notification on time to time basis to track mood. All in all Remente is a good app to have to set goals and track mood. The only downfall of the app is that some features like resources, pre set goals and setting plans for future need premium version.

My Rating: 4.5/5

Additonal Information

Downloads:

OR
Remente.apk (19.03 MB, Downloads: 0)

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-19 18:06:35
Favorites RateRate
Thanks for your review, nive one.
2020-03-20 14:21:42

Wizard Bunny

iMKajal | from MI 8

Nice Review!
2020-03-27 13:31:28
Mood tracker?? so far I've been through steps tracker or heart rate monitor. this is an interesting app. as I have mood swings I should try for sure. :D :P awesome review as usual btw. :)
2020-03-31 15:22:41
Awesome review
2020-04-13 08:51:38