In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

[] [ANNOUNCED] News Reporter Team Members Wanted! Apply Here to Join Us!

2020-03-19 10:18:06
17780 92

Hello Fellow Mi Fans,

User NameReply Number
Redheadarcher#07
Ravi Walker#09
Paddyman#11
Evergreen King#79
naxeem#84
jolfstn#86

Congratulations and thanks again to all participants! Please PM Me On Telegram - Vikubalupura, so that I can invite you to our group (newly selected members)

As our MI Community is growing day by day, we're now looking for talented tech writers and reporters to join our News Reporter Team.
News Reporter Team is a distinguished team concentrating on sharing newsworthy information about technology news happening every day. We encourage News Reporter team members to create original articles informing our common users of the hot news in tech-related fields.

Join us if you love and want to contribute to the development of this Community. We'll bring the latest and most interesting news to the community users together.   

Note: According to rules, You can only be in one Special Team. So, everyone who joins News Reporter Team has to leave his old Special Team.

Please reply to this thread with the reasons why you want to join the News Reporter Team if you are interested.

• 1. Mention your Forum Name and Real Name.
  • 2. Why Do You Want to Join News Reporter Team?
  • 3. Have You Ever Written a Tech Article or a Blog, Please Do Share the Link Here? Or, you can post a new piece of news in Tech SF on our Global Community. (Doing so, please mention the link of your thread in your reply to this thread).
  • 4. In Your opinion, What is the Best Writing Category Type you are familiar or can work with?
  • 5. How much time can you spend with us for our Global Mi Community?

Vacancies:  10

Qualifications & Requirements
  • 1. Have a fairly good acquirement of the English language
  • 2. Like browsing tech-related websites and reading latest news
  • 3. Could be online for at least 5 hours a week

Rights & Incentives
  • 1. Read permission: 90
  • 2. Larger attachment size
  • 3. Access to daily updates
  • 4. Priority of joining official activities
  • 5. Special rewards, medals, tags, stamps, etc.
  • 6. Gift packages to outstanding reporters

Responsibilities
  • 1. Share at least 20 pieces of the latest news about Xiaomi/ MIUI/ Smartphones/ Android/ Google/Internet/Geek /Technology timely each month
        * Check to make sure that you are not posting a story that has already been posted
        * Always cite your sources and link to other articles in the section where applicable
  • 2. Create at least 1 original news thread every week, like reviews, news collection essays, etc
  • 3. Try to find new sources, like personal blogs, other forums, (i.e. something that is not on the first page of results in Google news).
  • 4. Compose 2 high-quality threads per month.

News Reporter Team assessment is conducted every month.

Reply to this thread by April, 15 - 2020 18:00 (Beijing Time GMT +8:00)

We will send you Community PM to let you know if you're selected. Please don't forget to check your PM

2020-03-19 10:18:06
Favorites55 RateRate

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

Come on guys join us now 😎
2020-03-19 10:43:28

Grand Master Bunny

Seragios | from Redmi 5

Thanks
2020-03-20 01:55:07

Semi Pro Bunny

Jacks0n | from Redmi Note 8T

Shared this thread
2020-03-20 22:01:20

Semi Pro Bunny

Jacks0n | from Redmi Note 8T

nice
2020-03-20 22:01:53
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Resource Team

StepHD | from MI 5s

nice
2020-03-24 18:43:44
Hey, VikuBalupura
Super Moderator, Mi Community
Global Forum

I am Redheadarcher (Forum name) aka. Siddhant, I am looking forward to join News Reporter Team on Mi Community to showcase my enthusiasm and thankfulness toward Mi Community by serving ‘Mi Fans’ with the latest of the technology news so that our dear Mi Fans have access to cutting edge and the latest information. I use to run a website focused to provide the latest update to the masses and the website is named ‘Tech Awareness’ that defines our core idea of creating awareness among masses by bringing out the latest information to their service.

Here is a link to my website along with my profile link
Tech Awareness
My Profile Link

Some of my work at Mi Community
Google Launched Camera Go For Devices Running On Android Go
What Is A Warrant Canary? Everything You Need To Know

I am very much comfortable in writing bulletin and detailed yet informative post via. Explaining the principle behind the working of minutest of the particle. I can effortlessly spend 2-3 hours serving Mi Community and Mi fans.
Signing Off
Redheadarcher

2020-03-28 22:07:33

Rookie Bunny

Darwin_Injete | from Mi A3

I am willing to join
2020-03-28 22:29:47
Hello,
Admin & Respected Mods,
I am Ravi Singh aka Ravi Walker. I am a die hard fan of Xiaomi. I’m Using MIUI from 2016. I am an active member of MI Community India. I am using Redmi 4x and Y2 right now. I have been following Mi Community from two years. I will be very grateful to work with all the amazing members of Mi Community. I can easily give 2 - 3 hours a day to Mi Community. I'm a tech-enthusiast who loves making modern web and Android apps. I think I am perfectly suited for this amazing team because of my knowledge and enthusiasm towards learning new things. I like to work in Android, Technology, Internet and SmartPhone category. I want to join News Reporter Team so that I can spread the amazing Tech news to Mi Community and its users to get them updated with new Technology.

Here is a link to my website.
IoTian Hub https://www.iotianhub.com

These are some my blogs that I have created to help others.
1. Flutter. https://www.iotianhub.com/post/what-is-flutter
2. Raspberry Pi. https://www.iotianhub.com/post/6 ... rials-for-beginners

Regards,
Ravi Singh aka Ravi Walker
2020-03-30 14:20:51

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

Forum Name:- Global Forum

The reasons as to why I need to join the Mi Reporter Team are:-
1) I am experienced in writing articles and what i have seen here is that who ever works hard here, he get promoted and the officials always recognize the hard workers as this the main point as to why i need to join the tram may be if I work hard I can gain a promotion!

2) I like things of always helping my fellows and good enough iam here i want to be writing impotant articles to help my fellow community uses here!

3) For me I want to always publish like 5+ threads each day on the forum which are very important and interesting to the my fellows and iam a good friend as my signature indicates i always listen to any advice that may be given to me from my fellows or Officials of mi community super Moderators and many other staff attached!

Those are the 3 reasons that i have listed but i hope you will accept me as the News Reporter On Mi Community!

For the case of threads, i have written many threads on this forum and I Ben got some stamps on my threads also and here are the some of the thread links:-
1) What You Need to Know About Android’s Security Patch
2) 5 Important Gmail Security Tips You Need to Know to Secure Your Account

What i know is that I prefer making Tech threads, Tips and Tricks about Tech all threads are about Tech!

When it comes about time, for me iam a addicted on internet so i can spend a day on mi community app!
In moments of being busy, I can manage to spend ike 7-8 hours a day

Thanks for giving us such a chance to join you!

I hope to join you and thanks again i remain your good friend Paddyman
2020-04-05 18:33:19
I am a good friend!