95c50122-fbca-4595-b1f3-2d4677710966.jpg (179.01 KB, Downloads: 28)
2020-03-18 14:41:41 Upload
Hello Dear MIUI Fan's!
Today ill show you how to use Shared file/folder on your PC/Laptop from Xiaomi Device.
You can use this feature without installing third party apps, just set up your file manager. And go on.
You well need:
Set up your PC, need setup shared folder or other file. After connect from device and use)
Lets start)) And set up your PC
1. Find any folder what you want to share from you Laptop or PC. Right-click the item, and select the Properties option.
2. After open Sharing TAB in Properties. And use share button.
3. Use the drop-down menu to select the user or group to share file or folder. (For the purpose of this guide, select the Everyone group or write ALL.)
Click the Add button. After Set up Rights for this user group: read or read and write. If set read only, user can see file but cant edit it, with read and write: can see file, edit it and other.
4. Than press SHARE button and button DONE
5. Go to steep 1 and again open Properties, Share Tab but now use advanced settings
6. Check the Share this folder option.
advanced-sharing-options-windows10.jpg (53.21 KB, Downloads: 27)
2020-03-18 15:05:41 Upload
7. Windows 10, by default, allows other users read-only access to the content you’re sharing, which means that they can only view files, but they cannot do anything else. If you want users to be able to edit the files, delete, and create new documents in the location, you’ll need to click the Permissions button.
8. On the Permissions window, you’ll notice the Everyone group is the default option highlighted. In the section below, you can customize the permissions for a specific user or group. If you want users to be able to open, edit, delete, and create files, then make sure to check the Read and Change permissions under Allow.
9. Click the Apply and OK button.
How to share files over the network without needing a password
On Windows 10, any file you share is by default secured with a username and password. This means only people who have an account and password on the computer doing the sharing can access shared files. If you’re setting up file sharing on a local network for your family members, or people you know, it’s possible to disable the requirement to sign-in with Windows credentials to allow users to access files on the sharing computer without the need of a password.
To disable password protections for file sharing on Windows 10, use these steps:
Open Control Panel. Click on Network and Internet. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
On the left pane, click the Change advanced sharing settings link.
Expand the All Networks tab.
Under the “Password protected sharing” section, select the Turn off password protected sharing option.
Click the Save changes button.
Now Open CMD line on PC and write
This need for connect from device.
Check your IPv4 and now set up device:
Open Default File manager and open left tab with 3 line:
1. Tap Remote Device
2. Add Remote Device with connection type SMB
IMG_20200318_093106.jpg (129.48 KB, Downloads: 27)
2020-03-18 15:34:55 Upload
IMG_20200318_093114.jpg (155.41 KB, Downloads: 27)
2020-03-18 15:34:56 Upload
3. Write your IP from CMD line and scheck Anonimous, press ok.
4. If all OK you will see your PC in list, tap on it and you see all shared file from it.
Screenshot_2020-03-18-09-32-11-760_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg (94.12 KB, Downloads: 27)
2020-03-18 15:34:55 Upload
Thanks to All!
Also thanks to Admin MIUI Community!
[MIUI with Tom #3] How to set 6 toogle in status bar, and Desktop Grid in MIUI 11 China Without Root[MIUI with Tom #7] How to Open Any APP in Window with Game Mode in MIUI with ROOT!
[MIUI with Tom #8] FIX battery Drain in MIUI - after OTA or after reset to factory settings!
[MIUI with Tom #9] Debloater Global MIUI! Delete unnecessary apps from ROM without ROOT!
[MIUI with Tom #10] Two Secret code in MIUI 11 ! FPS in real time and battery status!
[MIUI with Tom #11] Debloater Global MIUI Script v2! Delete unnecessary apps from ROM without ROOT!
- Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T
- Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro
- Mi 6
- Mi A1
- Other Devices
- Redmi 7/7A
- Mi A3
- Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite
- Mi 10/Pro
- Redmi Note 9/S/Pro
- Redmi 8/8A
- POCO F2 Pro
- Mi MIX 3
- Mi MIX 2S
- POCO F1
- Mi A2/Lite
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 5/Pro
- Redmi Y/S Series
- Redmi 6/6A/Pro
- Redmi 5A
- Mi Max 3
- Mi Notebook
- Mi Band 3
- Mi Pad 4
- Mi Gadgets
- Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite
- Mi Band Series