In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[ROM] Why Note 6 Pro is behind the Note 5 Pro every time

2020-03-17 16:22:07
422 1
There is no good thing in it, nor is there 60fps in camera recoding, nor is it further in the Upadates, then why did you guys make this phone, its name is ahead of it, so why not call it.
If you have to do anything that is in Note 5 Pro, then you have to use 3rd party app, then why its name Note 6 Pro and why not Note 4 Pro
I do not have a computer, so I cannot take advantage of anything because the bootloader in my phone is unlocked, it is better to throw it in the ground and throw it
really i am very angry for this work because We do not have to waste so much money
2020-03-17 16:22:07
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

zorndyke | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

because china wasn't made this phone, so this phone is xiaomi forgotten child.
pocophone also not sold for china market, but at least it's a flagship phone, so the developer still taking care this child until today.
2020-03-18 12:54:41