In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] NICHI - Collage & Instagram Stories Maker

2020-03-10 11:52:54
2114 14

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. It's me again! Who using Instagram? Raise your hands up!
Today, I want to share you about an app which can make your Instagram stories look fancy, amazing and eye-catching! This app also suitable to people who love online journal. And I think a lot of girls will love this application (since most of element of this app are super cute!). Well, let me introduce you to Nichi. Nichi is an Instagram stories maker that helps you create beautiful layouts for Instagram story. This app is free to download, you can get it on Playstore.

So, let's check my review!

R E V I E W

FIRST LOOK
The first time you open the app, you will see clean and soft application view. Nichi's dominant color are pastel color and clean white. This app has simple interface. Sadly, you need to have stable mobile data/internet connection to use this application. If you use Nichi, you must download template/items you want to see. Over all, I like the first view of Nichi. What do you think?

TEMPLATES
Nichi has a lot of beautiful templates. For those of you who like journaling, you may already be familiar with this template. In Nichi, you are not only can add photos and text but also can add some pretty decorations like tape, pieces of paper, ropes, change the background, put various cute stickers, and many more. For your information, some template and item are locked. To use the locked item/template, you need to upgrade your app to Pro version.

MENU
To use Nichi, you can edit from stock templates or you can also create new one. After you choose a template or create new one, you can see this menu. The first one is gallery (you can add your own photo to Nichi). The second menu is stock images from Nichi. Third menu is background (you can change your background color and texture. The fourth and fifth is sticker and fonts.

STICKERS
Stickers make Nichi different with another Instagram Story maker app. Nichi has a lot of pretty decorations like tape, pieces of paper, ropes, change the background, add various cute stickers, and many more. By the way, the stickers isn't only black and white. There are also a lot of colorful stickers in Nichi. And yeah, sadly some gorgeous sticker still lock and need to purchase to use it :(

FONTS

Wanna say something? You can add some words on Nichi. Nichi give you a lot of fonts variant. You can change the color too.

NICHI PRO
How much should we pay to upgrade our app to Nichi Pro?  You need to pay $11.99/yearly or $1.49/monthly to get Nichi Pro. With Nichi Pro, you can unlock all templates and items. For your information, Nichi will update items monthly. So, you won't be bored. And of course, you will say good-bye to all advertising on this app.

SETTING
There aren't many things we can do with this menu. You can see your email address (yes, you need to create account before using the app), give rate & review to developer, check app version, and you can JOIN Nichi Pro from this menu.

RESULT
This is an example of the Instagram Story that I made with Nichi. What do you think? The image resolution is also good. You will love it.

Another result example:

Mi Fans, I hope you like my short review about Nichi. If you want to have cute and fancy Instagram Story, I recommended that you to try this app. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Nichi has a lot awesome template
  • Nichi has a lot great decoration art: tape, sticker, font, images, background, and more
CONS
  • Advertising
  • Can't use this app in offline mode

CONCLUSION
Nichi is an awesome Instagram story maker. This app is free to download and has small size. Nichi has a lot of awesome stock templates. This app also has a lot great decoration art: tape, sticker, font, images, background, and more. If you loved to have eye-catching and fancy Instagram Stories, then you should try Nichi!

My Rate: ♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get Nichi on Play Store for FREE right Now!

or you can download the apk file right here: Nichi Collage Stories Maker_v1.3.5.apk (7.33 MB, Downloads: 21)

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +64 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-10 11:52:54
Favorites1 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing.
2020-03-10 14:04:30

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from Mi Note 10