In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Recruitment

林平龙 replied at 2020-03-10 02:11:10
I would to apply this... pls share more thanks

For application, please reply here with the section (eg. Mi Note 10| Mi Note 10 Pro or Redmi Note Series) you are interested in and tell us why you would make a good moderator in that section!

Example:
Section: Mi Note 10 | Mi Note 10 Pro

I am interested in becoming the moderator of Mi Note 10 | Mi Note 10 Pro section because I have deep knowledge and passionate about the Mi Note 10 series, and I would like to share them with other Mi Note 10 series users!
2020-03-09 21:48:13
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen!

------------

Chee Wai
Social Media Manager
Xiaomi Malaysia & Singapore

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 6

Interesting...yes, this Mi Malaysia Community is very new and I would suggest that "advertisement" of vacancies be posted to the Global Community in order to lure/obtain bigger target of Malaysian Applicants who have been active over there. Just my 2 Cents worth...
2020-03-10 00:21:34

Grand Master Bunny

Anjar Arkhana | from Redmi Note 5A

im interesting in position Mod. of Redmi Note Series and i have experiences closer 2 Years like help trouble solved all mi fans who need help for device trouble in this appl. But So pitty  im from other country fan who always online in this Region everyday when you notice Malaysian Region available. no chance for this 😆 a lil' dissapointed
2020-03-10 02:40:08

Advanced Bunny

af3z | from MI MAX 2

Good Luck For Those Who Are Entering :D
2020-03-10 06:50:07
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #15
I am interested in becoming the moderator of Mi 9T / Mi 9T Pro section because I have deep knowledge and passionate about the Mi 9T series, and I would like to share them with other Mi 9T series users!
I have used Mi 9T for 8 months and now Mi 9T Pro. I'm a big fan of MIUI and Xiaomi products. I've Xiaomi lamp / earbuds/ pen/ 360° Camera.  I've memorized mi9t and mi10 series specs and details due to too much searching.
Always willing to help!
2020-03-10 22:59:05

Advanced Bunny

The MASK | from app

Hello Mi Malaysia,
First of all congrats on opening mi online community for having region based community. I was with mi as intern global moderator past 6 years ago until in some period i left Mi and moved to test over other brand.In this period i have seen many improvement and leading and trend that Xiaomi setted in Gadget World. I personally for now don't own any xiaomi device,i prefer to apply Kopitiam Chat section moderator which more to discussion,share experience and tips with fellow android user within the knowledge that i gain.I'm gadget-savvy,high passion collecting gadget news,tips with googling.I also has experience of manage forum section.Responsible,friendly going of answering issue that user rise,while answering i hear and learn new things from what users asked for.
2020-03-11 22:12:37
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #18
Section: Android One / Mi A3

I am interested in becoming the moderator of Android One / Mi A3 section. As an Android application developer for more than 5 years, I am familiar on most features on the latest Android version as it's helpful on my daily Android application development job as well as share my knowledge and experience to my friends / family on the problem that they faced. Every year when there is latest developer preview / beta Android version (such as Android 11 for now), I will read the article to understand what is the latest changes / features of the latest Android version as well as to try it out on Android Emulator (in Android Studio) to understand it better. When the latest Android version is released on Android One / Mi A3, I am very excited to share more to Mi Fans about the features of the latest Android version. If any Mi Fans faced any issue on using Android One / Mi A3 devices, I am very happy to help them out as much as I can.
2020-03-11 22:22:45
Kirby510
Xiaomi Android One Fans
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #20