In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[Tips & Tutorials] How to remove Google Account from your Xiaomi device

2020-03-05 20:13:03
9318 2

Having a Google account is a prerequisite to use its services, and if you have an Android phone, you certainly have at least one. I have two Google accounts - one is personal, and the other for my job. Occasionally, a third account pops up on my smartphone, and that one belongs to my daughter. She's talented to draining batteries on any smart device she put her hands on, so when her phone's battery went dry, she usually takes mine to watch her favorite youtube channels. So when I get really annoyed with Youtube's suggestions on how to make a curly hair, I remove her account from my Android. If you have a similar situation, here is how to do it.

1. Open Settings and find 'Accounts & Sync' (a menu name may vary depending on Android version)

2. Tap on 'Google'

3. Choose the account you want to remove

4. At the bottom, you will find a small circle with three dots. Tap on it and choose 'Remove account'

5. Confirm removing account

6. Done!

I hope this will help to someone because I had my bit of headache searching for a solution. Here are some other topics you might find interesting:

MIUI 11 Tips & Tricks - make your Xiaomi acts like a rocket!
ZOMBIE ALERT! Here Are The Best Undead Games For Your Xiaomi!
How to turn off blue ticks on Whatsapp and read messages without the sender knowing
What was your first Xiaomi?
United by Xiaomi - wave your flag and tell us where you're from!

2020-03-05 20:13:03
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

fardin_费迪 | from app

in my phone there is no three dot circe option,can anyone help please
2021-06-09 15:17:57
Thanks for the info.
2021-06-10 14:09:03