In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

R/O

I like your photos. I must say that the camera perfectly captures all the beauty of the landscape. But Croatia is a beautiful country and very interesting for tourists in my opinion. My husband and I spent a holiday in Croatia and were very satisfied. We saw a completely different country, not like the countries where we were before. There is a beautiful combination of sea and mountains, as well as exciting sights. My husband loves the mountains, but I love swimming and relaxing on the beach, and in Croatia, we were able to do both. I'll be happy to return there on vacation to explore the country better.
2021-06-14 20:57:36

Advanced Bunny

Minol_83 | from app

nice
2021-06-15 01:00:44

Super moderator

Manwex Author |

6453537572 replied at 2021-06-14 14:57:36
I like your photos. I must say that the camera perfectly captures all the beauty of the landscape. But Croatia is a beautiful country and very interesting for tourists in my opinion. My husband and I spent a holiday in Croatia and were very satisfied. We saw a completely different country, not like the countries where we were before. There is a beautiful combination of sea and mountains, as well as exciting sights. My husband loves the mountains, but I love swimming and relaxing on the beach, and in Croatia, we were able to do both. I'll be happy to return there on vacation to explore the country better.

Glad to hear you had a great time!
2021-06-17 18:17:29
https://www.facebook.com/manwex96