In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[News] Welcome Guide for all new Mi Fans!!!

2020-02-16 22:18:11
6400 170

Hey there, Mi Fan!

A very warm WELCOME to Mi Community Malaysia, a home for all Mi Fans in Malaysia.
You are now a part of this growing and big Mi family and I promise you that it will only get more exciting everyday!
Oh yes! You got to start getting used to be called a Mi Fan just like all of us!

Here in Mi Community, it is a one stop platform for you to find out about all the Xiaomi latest updates. You can even learn the tips and tricks of the various Mi Products and gather to discuss about the latest tech news in the industry! On top of that, we have many Mi Community activities for you all to take part in and you will stand a chance to win attractive prizes such as our Mi Phones!!!

Let me guide you through a quick peak into the APP, it should be easy to follow, so let’s go!

Now that you are an expert of our APP, it is time to get your bones cracking! Jump in to find out how you can participate and join in the fun! When you participate in our activities we will reward with you points or medals. Through gaining more points, you will be upgraded to the different user statuses on our Mi Community!

Of course, like all communities, we have our Content Policy too. It is nothing too serious, just to keep this a fun, safe and respectful environment for all the Mi Fans here!

With all that I have just said, simply put, when you are part of this Mi Community, there will never be a dull day.

Now it is your turn to become part of this experience.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-02-16 22:18:11
Favorites80 RateRate
Awesome! We got home now!
2020-02-16 23:42:10
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
New Year, New Home

Congratulations to Xiaomi Malaysia, let's make Mi Community a better place!
2020-02-16 23:49:19
Teoh Tiong Yong
Community Manager - Xiaomi Malaysia
BE FRIENDS WITH EVERY MI FANS
Facebook | Instagram

Semi Pro Bunny

正浩 | from MI 9

Finally! New Year! New Home! Congratulation to Xiaomi Malaysia own it's community! Let's make it be a better place!
2020-02-17 00:03:54
Lets us make Mi Community Malaysia better!
Hello Mi Community Malaysia!
2020-02-17 16:35:29

Semi Pro Bunny

Peja5081 | from Mi 9T Pro

hello
2020-02-17 16:50:20

Advanced Bunny

lelynx | from Redmi Note 5

Thanks for the guide. I was looking around how to navigate just now. this guide helps
2020-02-17 17:35:19
Awesome!!!!
2020-02-17 19:51:16
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen

Advanced Bunny

YungSern | from MI MAX 2

Mi fan, me fan, Mi 10. Thank you 😍
2020-02-17 20:00:27

Semi Pro Bunny

Micha3l | from Mi MIX 2S

Together we make a better future 😘
2020-02-17 20:33:19