In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Q&A] (Solved)_Is this a problem or a small bug?!

2020-02-15 16:27:21
576 11
Dear allWhen I open multi tasking menu to clear recent apps, Mist of the icons on status bar are either light or semi light! Is this common? Or I need to do something?By the way, I use Nova launcher if this help. But this problem appeared 2 weeks ago and I have been using Nova for about 2 months.
2020-02-15 16:27:21
Favorites RateRate
Not a bug, I guess it's to do with the launcher. Get the default launcher and see if this issue persists on that (not for the long term, just to see if that is on the nova launcher side, or default's)...moreover, did you look into its settings?
2020-02-16 01:34:40

Rookie Bunny

M3tM3t Author | from Mi A3

J C Paul
Not a bug, I guess it's to do with the launcher. Get the default launcher and see if this issue persists on that (not for the long term, just to see if that is on the nova launcher side, or default's)...moreover, did you look into its settings?

Thank you Paul
Actually I set the default launcher again and restart the phone. Now problem is worst! even on home screen all icons are semi light and it's annoying!
2020-02-16 06:07:25

Moderador

J C Paul | from app

M3tM3t
Thank you Paul
Actually I set the default launcher again and restart the phone. Now problem is worst! even on home screen all icons are semi light and it's annoying!

It sounds rather annoying...it might be due to that launcher (as it's not something we've seen before), try uninstalling that app (and, after uninstalling, RESTART your phone a few times and see if this works)
2020-02-16 06:57:17

Advanced Bunny

ken kaneki | from Mi A3

M3tM3t
Thank you Paul

It has to do with the launcher uninstall it or use recommended launcher
2020-02-16 09:20:55

Rookie Bunny

J C Paul
It sounds rather annoying...it might be due to that launcher (as it's not something we've seen before), try uninstalling that app (and, after uninstalling, RESTART your phone a few times and see if this works)

I did uninstall the Nova launcher and all icon packs I had. several restarts and even turning off the device. but the problem still remains! before, it was shown only on recent app menu, but now it is appeared on home screen and all menus. Just when I open an application the notification bar is clear! like second screen shot I have attached.
2020-02-16 10:07:57

Rookie Bunny

All right guys.
I don't know what's going on but by changing wallpaper it's OK now!
I set another wallpaper and notification bar is good, I shifted to previous wallpaper and that's ok. So I think the thread is solved but the reason is not cleared!
2020-02-16 11:00:34

Semi Pro Bunny

Hawdi | from Mi A3

M3tM3t
All right guys.
I set another wallpaper and notification bar is good, I shifted to previous wallpaper and that's ok. So I think the thread is solved but the reason is not cleared!

dude, you took the wallpaper by screenshot? maybe it's the status bar you took in the screenshot!!
please check it!
2020-02-16 16:34:22

Rookie Bunny

Hawdi
dude, you took the wallpaper by screenshot? maybe it's the status bar you took in the screenshot!!
please check it!

No it was croped. There was no sign on the photo😁
2020-02-16 16:41:22

Moderador

J C Paul | from app

M3tM3t
All right guys.

Took a close look at the screenshots you had affixed to the replies, and actually found the notification icons overlapping with each other (have a look at those pics). Well, it might be due to the January update (as, these icons are somehow appearing on top of themselves, and that wallpaper might have temporarily fixed it); could you use the feedback option to notify the devs (as then they get all the details, and put it on the fix list)?
2020-02-16 23:23:33

Rookie Bunny

J C Paul
Took a close look at the screenshots you had affixed to the replies, and actually found the notification icons overlapping with each other (have a look at those pics). Well, it might be due to the January update (as, these icons are somehow appearing on top of themselves, and that wallpaper might have temporarily fixed it); could you use the feedback option to notify the devs (as then they get all the details, and put it on the fix list)?

I have done reporting this via feedback app several days ago. In fact I could not find any similar report, so I can not say if this is due to January update or any thing else. As far as I know, during these 2 weeks, There was no change such as new app installation, wallpaper or major setting changes and...
Therefore, I could not guess the reason. May be the developers find the bug. I appreciate you r effort🙏
2020-02-17 01:06:10