In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Q&A] Note 8 Bluetooth (BT) and subwoofer

2020-02-15 09:17:45
219 6
When I connect my BT subwoofer with Note 8, I need to increase the mobile phone volume in to the Max level. ( Results poor audio output from subwoofer) It seems the BT device identified as a BT Headset.
Do we have any setting to change, or equalizer to control the note 8 volume?
I know manufacturers are trying to protect our  s... But you know there are some rock songs  .
2020-02-15 09:17:45
Favorites1 RateRate

Feedback Team

SIVARAMAN N | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Dear user We couldn't understand your issue kindly describe your issue more clearly with related information for better assistance Thanks
2020-02-15 09:19:59

Semi Pro Bunny

RuvPat Author | from Redmi Note 8

thanks.
In simple, once I connect with my BT subwoofer and mobile phone, I need to increase the mobile volume in to the maximum level, to hear the output from subwoofer.
2020-02-15 09:23:29

Feedback Team

SIVARAMAN N | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

RuvPat
thanks.
In simple, once I connect with my BT subwoofer and mobile phone, I need to increase the mobile volume in to the maximum level, to hear the output from subwoofer.

Hi there thanks for your reply Kindly check with other Bluetooth device options and reply back to us
2020-02-15 09:26:34

Semi Pro Bunny

For the earphones, there is a setting, I am asking not that. setting for the other BT enabled speakers, please.
2020-02-15 09:27:04

Semi Pro Bunny

I tried with another Bluetooth speaker, same result..can not get high volume. I think Phone identified the BT speaker as a headphone.
2020-02-16 21:04:18
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #6