In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Dudas y Debates] Bluetooth Audio - Android 10 based MIUI11

2020-02-09 16:18:08
262 1
I currently use a POCOPHONEF1 device and recently just updated to the rolled out android 10 based MUI11 and significantly noticed an audio anomaly with bluetooth audio devices. It was okay back then with MIUI10 and android Pie based MIUI11. My device is being decoded by the system as SBC with a sample rate of 44.1kHz and bits/sample of 16bits. It's a bit low but it was all fine just until the recent update. Volumes are significantly dropping even with audios with little to no bass at all.
There's an instance as well where bluetooth connects with the device but there isn't an audio output. I tried connecting to other devices (thought it might be a hardware issue) but still it doesn't produce any audio output. I resolved it by restarting the phone.

Could there be a patch coming for a fix in this issue? Because if there isn't I prefer for you guys not to upgrade the OS. I will be downgrading for the meantime since there isn't much change from the android 9 MIUI11 to the android10 MUI11.

Other issue (Off-topic):
Applications starts to stutter, hang and crash. And again, it was all great and under best performance before the update.

to the devs:
PLEASE DO NOT ROLL-OUT A RUSHED OS This update gave me a lot of frustrations.
2020-02-09 16:18:08
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Joyjoy | from app

Der user Thanks for reporting to us. But non-spanish report or reply is not allowed in MIUI Community Spanish. It is against the forum rules. Kindly write your report in Spanish so y that we can assist you as early as possible.
2020-02-09 16:41:38