In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3/Mi MIX 3 5G

[Discussion] when will Xiaomi make an announcement about Android 10? Getting ridiculous now

2020-02-06 06:10:55
1453 50
This was Xiaomis flagship phone. The silence from them is deafening.

Much old phones have the update and still not here.  On the telegram group there are 100s of people wanting to know what is going on.  On Xiaomi's Facebook page, Xiaomi are deleting posts when people are complaining about no update. This is really bad for Xiaomi's reputation.
2020-02-06 06:10:55
Favorites3 RateRate
It's a waste of time unfortunately.. I have been onto Xiaomi UK who haven't got a clue, who then advised me to contact Xiaomi Global. They were even worse!! Totally noncommittal. Seem clueless.. Abysmal customer service to be honest. My phone is up for sale and I'm moving on. Xiaomi won't be counting on me as a customer in the future.
2020-02-06 06:34:19

Bunny trung học

claireh | from app

the current situation in China is delaying updates.   be patient. it'll be here asap
2020-02-06 07:29:06

Advanced Bunny

1626486438 Author | from app

Thanks guys.  yep was thinking not buying this for about £270 which seems a bargain.  however the update situation is a complete joke.  there are too many excuses, first it was because of the complexity of the 5g modem, now because of Corona virus.  how does the virus affect people already in China doing their  jobs.  plus the update to Android 10 is OTA so no delivery excuses are valid.
the problem with Xiaomi is they don't say much publicly, which in turn winds up the end users.
they need to make a public statement.  it's shambolic.  I might get a Pocophone F1 instead.

2020-02-06 08:00:09

Bunny trung học

claireh | from app

hundreds have lost their lives and we are going on about updates. I have the mi8 and I'm on sept security patch but I know it'll come when it's ready. more important things going on than updates.
2020-02-06 08:40:07

Bunny trung học

claireh | from app

updates are full of bugs as well so that's another reason why it's delayed and because china is basically on lock down this is preventing the staff going to work
2020-02-06 08:50:45

Advanced Bunny

Jeez what sort of comment is that.  the simple fact is this device had been deliberately left out of the Android 10 roll out whilst other more basic phones have already received it. don't forget this device was marketed as their flagship device.
2020-02-06 08:51:09

Bunny trung học

PatPatUK | from app

My A 10 is waiting to download for over a week in UK on pocophone but I'm away from wireless connection till next week to download it.
I haven't got the shakes yet.
2020-02-06 11:26:38

Advanced Bunny

just ludicrous that the update has not been rolled out and they can't be bothered to make a statement on the matter.
2020-02-06 12:48:48
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread, there is an extreme lack of empathy for the situation in China and in order to contain the virus people are being told to stay at home. you will get the update when it is ready to be rolled out, that could be a wee bit longer due to the virus situation, your phone is still operational without the update, all I'm saying is have a thought for what's happening there.
2020-02-06 14:16:25

Advanced Bunny

Madmonk33
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread, there is an extreme lack of empathy for the situation in China and in order to contain the virus people are being told to stay at home. you will get the update when it is ready to be rolled out, that could be a wee bit longer due to the virus situation, your phone is still operational without the update, all I'm saying is have a thought for what's happening there.

oh behave yourself. you sound ridiculous.  we're talking about phones, nothing else.
2020-02-06 14:25:18