In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #9: MemRise, Unfold, Plus Messenger, and More

2020-02-06 18:37:34
5209 101

Hey Mi Community Members,

MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

by Rylai123

Hope you all are doing good. Language is the basic means of communication between people and we communicate with each other with help of language whether it be spoken language or written language like messaging, emails etc. Communication is only possible if 2 people communicating understand each other language and can freely express what they are trying to say. English is one of the common language spoken by most but many people still speak in their native language and most people don't know English as well. If you are looking to learn a language then look no further Memrise would help to learn any language you want.
Read more...

Microsoft Math Solver - Easy inputs and accurate outputs are at our fingertips
by imbaalu

Hello evryone, hope you all are doing good. We all know that, everything is digitalized in every manner such as Photos, Documents, Videos and in this new era we have, applications too. When it comes to educational systems, we came from online classes to this applications, in this digital world. There are many applications avilable in the market. To learn everything virtually, based on subscriptions such as byju's etc.,

One such instant outcome application is " Microsoft Math Solver " as the name suggests, it is a quick match solver with added mathmatical functions. The is develped and maintained by " Microsoft " itself and the out from the application are totally accurate within seconds, with tons of exmples and similar web searches. Let's look into the app and its features and then we'll go for its pro's and con's too.

The built-in Android launcher offers the user a limited set of functions, and this is often true not only for AOSP, but also for its own launchers of manufacturers of smartphones and tablets. But at any time you can expand the capabilities of your gadget by installing some third-party launcher, for example APUS Launcher. So let's see how this launcher is convenient, functional and whether it is worth it to be installed on a smartphone.
Read more...
Hey Mi Fans,
How are you all..? I hope everyone is doing well..!
A warm wishes to you all from Mi App Review Team. we all are familiar with the social media applications i.e WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram &, etc.. right. is there anyone who doesn’t know social media apps here..? The answer must be “No” right. well. So, today I’m gonna review “Plus Messenger” a UNOFFICIAL messaging app that uses the “Telegram’s API”.
Read more...

IDAGIO - Classical Music Streaming
by Santi A Wigati

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrate it. Anybody here like to hear Classical Musics? Who's your favorite Composer? If you are Classical Music lover, I believe you know about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johann Sebastian Bach, Joseph Haydn, and more. The developer, Classical Music Streaming - IDAGIO, describe: IDAGIO is the leading streaming app for classical music with over 2 million tracks, exclusive releases and personalized recommendations.
Read more...

Are you a music lover? If you are a music lover and are looking to create your own music then I have a perfect app for all the music lovers. Edjing Mix is a music mixing app which has lot of sound effects that you can add from and mix 2 songs easily. If you have basic knowledge of mixing and are looking for a easy way to mix songs then Edjing is your choice. If you are newbie then don't worry Edjing makes it easy for all to mix music even if you are newbie. Let's look further about the app.
Read more...
So after many weeks of gap, I brought you another interesting application named, " Unfold " which is very useful to create and design awesome stories. The app is being developed and maintained by " Unfold Creative " team, under " Photography category. I shoud mention or say that, it isn't any photo editing tool. Even, this application came under photography category. This application is purely a stroy designer or creator for the popular social networking applications, such as Facebook, Instagram also we can use it for the Whatsapp status.
Let's have a look at the app's features and pro's and con's as we do for every time. Hope you guys will like this application, at the end my review too ;).
Read more...

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. The end of January, and I want to tell you about a fun and tricky game. I am playing this game about 4 or 5 days and really like it! Hope you like it too! The name is Brain Test: Tricky Puzzles, and you can download it for free from Playstore (scroll down and you will find the link). This game developed by Unico Studio and has 10.000.000+ downloaders on Playstore. Before we go to Brain Test review, let's check an official video of this game. Happy watching!
Read more...

Sometimes it's for showoff, other times for fun and most times for convenience; whatever the case may attain, IR blaster is one of the pecks of having a xiaomi device, to a lot of new xiaomi users, it's often a shortlived expectation when your appliance is not supported by the official mi remote app.
A feeling I know too well, here is a much vast and bigger option than the mi remote app that you may be  looking for.

Welcome to SURE UNIVERSAL REMOTE review. Sure universal remote does not pose a huge difference from the mi remote app in terms of appearance
but in function.
Read more...

AAre you looking to pass time while you are travelling, or in home playing a casual game? If yes, then here I present a casual game that you can play anywhere to pass your time. There are many casual games availabe in Play Store but Hunter Assassin is easy to play and does not have a limitation of lives as in some casual games so you can play it as much as you like.
Read more...

Previous Collection:

Thank you all for reading!
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MI ART
Don't forget to vote! See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single Poll thread Total 63 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

79.37% (50)

20.63% (13)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +76 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-02-06 18:37:34
Favorites48 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome Compilation!
2020-02-06 21:51:25