In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Other] BUGS list - Mi A2 Android 10

2020-02-03 01:10:33
9577 54
URGENT: Some questions and bugs after downloading Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A2 and monthly security patch:

LIST LAST UPDATED IN November 2020

NOTE: Novemeber 2020 Patch did not fix a lot of bugs of MI A2. It was only a 25 MB Update.

[FIXED]
  • the option to use apps in split screen mode is sometimes gone
  • when calling someone with the phone app my recipient on the other side is hearing an echo of himself. Tested this with multiple phones, this bug came after Android 10. Echo bug is still not completely fixed when calling others via phone. Issue still persists.

[NOT FIXED]
  • WIFI networks switch very slow when trying to connect to other network
  • top customization-suggestions banner in settings always pop up and shift other settings down. All. The. Time. And you can't swipe the away. This is super frustrating.
  • Open links in apps not working (e.g Amazon, app doesn't open as before and you get directed to your browser) although the setting is on.
  • the wifi icon when you long-press the settings app is different as the one in the settings. Please update older icons to show newer ones.
  • the Xiaomi icon in the settings list is blurry and not uniform (not round as other settings). Simply update the UI elements accordingly.
  • Main camera does not focus properly / serious photo and video issues. Video is pulsing and searching for focus a lot. This is not a hadware issue.
  • homescreen apps still glitches out and suddenly jump/rearange to other positions when long pressing apps and execute quick actions
  • on the lockscreen the Month of the date is sometimes cut off. Example: So. 26. A... (April not properly displayed) [Alarm time 08:00]
  • if you boot up the phone, the google search widget on the bottom of the phone is where the gesture indicator is. If you then interact with the phone the widget moves up top to the acutal position. Why isn't it there in the first place?
  • the display starts to flicker when using twitter and GIFs autoplay
  • RAM mangement have seem to be gotten worse. Apps reload more often than before.
  • Sometimes the phone does not charge fast. It suddenly seems to stop charging although the phone is plugged in with a fast charger.
  • App names are not fully displayed on the homescreen and are cut off. E.g.: Instagr...
  • Standard Google Search bar (below pinned apps) shifts itself after boot-up farer away from pinned apps instead of being at its normal position

But since the Mi A2 still gets another 11 months of security and bug patches we will see when it is being fixed.

Thank you.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-02-03 01:10:33
Favorites4 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #42
top customization banner in settings always pop up and shift other settings down

THIS. I made an account in this forum just to search for this bug after several searches in more than 2 languages. It's very frustrating.
2020-02-05 20:31:29

Rookie Bunny

1698659466 | from Mi A2

my mia2 the camera focus dont work correct. the image blur when focus!  
2020-02-05 22:35:44

Rookie Bunny

6288209148 | from app

Rapidly charging doesn't  work after new update....
2020-02-09 14:29:59
I have detected a strange bug: The screen turns itself randomly on without any notification. This happens since the Android 10 update.
2020-02-12 15:22:50

Rookie Bunny

Sardoeiro | from Mi A2

I can disable/enable celular data on lockscreen. That shouldn't be.possible by secutity reasons.
2020-02-12 23:54:41

Rookie Bunny

5174096995 | from app

When we open the images, it's has some glitches it flickers more and later it will be stable
2020-02-18 00:38:46

Rookie Bunny

6296555869 | from app

What's audio message don't work when you close the app you have to restart the phone and the glitches if used for along time
2020-03-11 00:05:58

Rookie Bunny

fabioulloaev | from Mi A2

The echo in calls is temporarily resolved by deactivating "ok google" and "while driving"
2020-03-11 08:31:25

Rookie Bunny

What's audio message don't work when you close the app you have to restart the phone and the glitches if used for along time

I lose the audio completely, I have to turn off and on, restart does not solve
2020-03-11 08:32:57

Rookie Bunny

LPenos
THIS. I made an account in this forum just to search for this bug after several searches in more than 2 languages. It's very frustrating.

top customization banner in settings always pop up and shift other settings down THIS. I made an account in this forum just to search for this bug after several searches in more than 2 languages. It's very frustrating.
2020-03-11 08:34:44