In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] BRAIN TEST: Tricky Puzzles Game

2020-01-31 19:31:49
2096 20

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. The end of January, and I want to tell you about a fun and tricky game. I am playing this game about 4 or 5 days and really like it! Hope you like it too! The name is Brain Test: Tricky Puzzles, and you can download it for free from Playstore (scroll down and you will find the link). This game developed by Unico Studio and has 10.000.000+ downloaders on Playstore.

Before we go to Brain Test review, let's check an official video of this game. Happy watching!

R E V I E W

FIRST LOOK
Brain Test game has nice look. It's really simple and fun game. I really like the graphic because it looks like simple cartoon, remind me of my childhood. LOL. The first time I opened this game, I immediately heard an interesting music and I also like it. You can play this game both in offline and online mode. One thing that makes me don't like is this game is... it's full of video ads.

LEVELS
Brain Test game has 202 levels! Wow! And I think the developer will update the game and add more difficult level . I am on level 53 now. Imagine how much fun playing this game. More levels, more fun! But, I need to tell you that every time you are level up you must watch the video ads .

SHOP
Like I said before, this game is full of video ads. Why? Because you need to get that "Lamp" to use some features like hint, skip level, and more. You can collect the "lamp" from watching video ads, or you can purchase it on "Shop" menu. I think this purchase is expensive. To get 250 lamps, you need to pay about $2. And if you want to remove ads, need to pay about $4. Meanwhile, to become VIP you should pay about $4 per week. What the benefits become VIP? You can remove ads, get double daily gifts, get 50% off when you want to skip the level, and get 40% off when you want to use "hints" feature. But, yeah--it's still expensive for me. What do you think?

SETTINGS

Feel uncomfortable with the music? Want to change the language or want to turn off the notification? You should go to "Setting" menu. This game support 15 languages, include English, Germany, Espanol, Polski, also Chinese. I am using English. Almost forget to tell you, you can got free "lamp" if you go to their instagram, facebook, and share this game to your social media. Unfortunately, this game hasn't support a save cloud. So if you uninstall it, your data will be gone forever.

BONUS REWARD
Oh yeah, sometimes you will get a chance to get a bonus reward. I don't know when, but I think its come randomly . From this bonus reward, you can get 10 or 20 or 25 or 30 lamps. To claim the bonus gifts, you need to watch ads video. I know, i know... a lot of players don't like it.

GAME PLAY
So, are you ready to test your brain? Let's play the game!

I will show you some levels. Every level has difficulty level. And believe me when I tell you, you need to think out of the box to solve this problem. For example, level 1: Which one is the biggest? - Everyone knows that elephant is bigger than a lion, zebra, mouse. But, elephant is wrong choice. You need to pick Lion. Why? Yeah, because that lion's image is biggest. LOL.

MAGIC BUTTON
  • The first button is a hint button, if you have no idea how to solve your (level) problem. You can use it, but need to trade with your lamps.
  • The second button is daily gift, you will got free lamps every day.
  • The third button is video ads
  • The fourth is skip level, need to use 50 lamps to skip a level.

Mi Fans, I hope you like my review about Brain Test game. If you like to play fun and tricky game, I recommended that you to try this game. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Good graphic
  • Nice audio
  • A lot of levels. This game has 202 levels!
  • Can play online and offline mode

CONS
  • Need to watch video ads everytime level up
  • No save cloud

CONCLUSION
Brain Test: Tricky Puzzle is really fun and addicted game! To play this game, you need to think out of the box. This game is free to download and has good graphic and also nice audio sound. You can get 202 levels on this game. WOW! You can also play Brain Test game both online and offline. Unfornatunately, you need to watch video ads every time your level is up. And has no save cloud on this game. But, this game is worth to try!

My Rate: ♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get Brain Test on Play Store for FREE right Now!

Or you can download the .apk file here
Brain Test Tricky Puzzles_v2.36.apk (11.92 MB, Downloads: 12)

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-31 19:31:49
Favorites7 RateRate
Amazing review, Thanks for sharing
2020-01-31 19:53:57

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome Review!
2020-01-31 22:11:12

News Reporter