In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Plus Messenger - A New Way to Your Telegram Experience

2020-01-19 22:40:45
1292 9

Hey Mi Fans,
How are you all..? I hope everyone is doing well..!

A warm wishes to you all from Mi App Review Team. we all are familiar with the social media applications i.e WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram &, etc.. right. is there anyone who doesn’t know social media apps here..? The answer must be “No” right. well. So, today I’m gonna review “Plus Messenger” a UNOFFICIAL messaging app that uses the “Telegram’s API”.

INTRODUCTION

Telegram provides it’s API to developers to create their own versions of Telegram. So, “Plus Messenger” is one such alternate form of Telegram. Coming to other Telegram versions developed by third-party developers this “Plus Messenger” stood on top of all these versions of telegram. Let me tell you why The developer of this application made a lot of developments yet they become successful. That’s made this application Unique among the other versions.

REVIEW

First Look:
Before entering into the application this is how the screen appears, the screens which show the features of “Plus Messenger”.

Verification:
After you click on to the “Start Messenging” option you will redirect you to the verification part using mobile number & it will ask you the app permissions. The interesting part here is, you can parallelly use the telegram and plus messenger on your mobile. And if you already have the telegram application on your mobile you will receive the OTP to your telegram application and vice versa. Isn’t it cool..? After the verification, it’s done. Holla…! You will enter into the “Plus Messenger” world. The interesting thing in Plus is they have segregated Individual Chats, Groups, Supergroups, Channels, Bots, Favourites. See below,

Separated tabs for chats:
The best thing in Plus is, it has the separate chats for everything. users, groups, and supergroups, and even channels. that's what made this app very unique from other apps. and I love this feature, I usually have many chats. so it is very helpful for people like me.

Menu:
On the left side top corner, you will find the 3 lines which are in parallel to each other, when you click on that button you will see the various options like the same as the “Telegram”. See here,

Privacy:
Plus main headline feature is “Privacy” and to ensure this it employs end-to-end encryption. This is what stops those outside a two-way conversation be it a company, the government, hackers, or someone else from seeing what has been sent. So, you can use the option “Secret Chat” where there will be no trace on their servers, have a self-destruct timer along with that it won’t allow the forwarding in secret chats. Your phone number can be easily hidden from the options menu and settings.

Along with that, you have various options for all your privacy & security you can see from the above picture. You can control the Phone number, Last seen & online controls and you can limit all these options to limited members like None, My contacts, Everybody from the options.

Personal Cloud:
If you want to save any links, images, videos or anything instead of saving in your mobile you can save those things in the “Saved Messages” section i.e it will be there in your Plus messenger only the same as the “Telegram”.When you click on any message or anything in the chat a pop-up screen will come out with the various options. See here,

Theming:
The most important feature I liked is the “Theming” section, where you can customize the color as you like. You can select the plus theming or you can theme yourself as you like to the screens like the Main screen, chat screen, contacts screen, Navigation drawer, Profile, Settings. See here,

Notifications & Sounds:
You have the various options for the notifications & sounds the same as the telegram. You can limit the notifications and the sounds for the Private chats & Groups and even the channels. And, you can set the settings as you like for the Voice calls. Even you can set the In-app notifications as you like.

HIGHLIGHTS

• Many options to customize tabs.
  • Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
  • Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
  • Copy selection of text message.
  • Set photo quality before sending it
  • Show download progress.
  • Chat counter.
Many More.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

PROS & CONS

PROS:
  • Fast
  • Appearance
  • Privacy
  • Reliable

CONS:
  • Use Old API.
  • Confusing with a lot of features

CONCLUSION

As of my experience, this app is very easy to use and I love it’s customizations & theming. And this app will be very useful to the person who has many groups and supergroups and those who are using many channels. And, those who have the Telegram as a main communication tool. Forwarding without the quote option is very helpful not only one a lot of features are very helpful to use if you’re aware of it. I will give 4.5 out of 5 ratings.

DOWNLOAD

OR
Plus_Messenger.apk (28.69 MB, Downloads: 19)

Always Believe That Something Wonderful Is About To Happen..!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +30 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-19 22:40:45
Favorites2 RateRate
Nice review. Keep it up.
2020-01-23 12:18:44
nice review and it's my fav though :)
2020-01-23 19:25:17
Nice review. I want to give this a try now looking at the different themes available.
2020-01-24 14:39:38
Very nice helpful review
2020-02-08 10:30:52
Thanks for sharing this review with us
2020-02-08 10:42:44

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Nice Review!
2020-02-09 11:47:59

Wizard Bunny

iMKajal | from MI 8

Nice Review!