In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #21

Semi Pro Bunny

xXThe_BossXx | from Redmi 6A

Wait and see, if nothing changes contact Xiaomi directly and inform your problem..
2020-01-18 22:42:05

Akash19893 | from app

Pandorah
At least, a reply from the moderators or admins should pacify this...

Admin already replied. Kindly check the comments.
Thanks!
2020-01-19 04:08:40
Moderator | Photography
Mi Global Community

Semi Pro Bunny

Pandorah | from mobile

Elaine2046
Hello, regarding your concern on gift packs delivery, due to Chinese New Year approaching, the delivery system will not be working until the holiday ends. We will send you soon after that. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Long overdue... Maybe the community is too big we need more "active moderators" who can see to the daily activity within the community.
Replies from Moderators/admins takes quite long.

Thanks for pacifying the author with your reply anyways.
2020-01-19 12:26:21
I Am The Mystery behind the Mystery
Hello,
Regarding your contest award. Awards will be send after 31st Jan , due verification and validation of participants. Please wait till that period. You will be informed the tracking id of same.
Regards.

2020-01-19 14:45:01

Ex-SMod , PM to current mods for any issues
READ :
General SF Rules | Global Fans SF Rules

Pro Bunny

btkli | from MI 8

Don't worry.. be patient and you will get your prize.  I was the Winner for "Shoot the Sky" contest, and won a new phone.  It took a little while, but eventually got it.  you will be taken care of I'm sure
2020-01-19 18:05:37

Advanced Bunny

malikshukurlu Author | from Redmi Note 7

btkli
Don't worry.. be patient and you will get your prize.  I was the Winner for "Shoot the Sky" contest, and won a new phone.  It took a little while, but eventually got it.  you will be taken care of I'm sure

thanks!
2020-01-19 18:57:35

Advanced Bunny

Guest username0032 | from Redmi 6A

Are you Tom Lucitor lover?
2020-01-31 15:46:45

Semi Pro Bunny

Pandorah | from app

Has this pending issue been sorted out?
2020-01-31 17:43:30
I Am The Mystery behind the Mystery

Advanced Bunny

malikshukurlu Author | from Redmi Note 7

Dear admin, dear moderators.. Even today is 14 February.. but we didn't get any news from you! why didn't we get any positive answer? I am beginning to lose my faith in you, Xiaomi..
2020-02-14 14:25:27