In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] [Mi App Showdown #10] Mi Fit VS Google Fit - Battle of Best Health-Tracking App

2020-01-16 13:14:45
1812 16

Hello lovely MI Community users,
How are you? I hope you all are fine. Our App Resources Team always focuses on sharing the best quality apps to our fellow MIUIers. In addition to our weekly collection and AppTrend, we bring you another series - App Showdown. In this series we will compare two apps (and also game) and give you a detailed analysis of the comparison.

Today we will discuss about health-tracking app. Who among you uses a smart watch/smart band and uses this type of application? Let's talk about Mi Fit and Google Fit! Who's interested?

Mi Fit

Mi Fitis the official app for Mi Band, Amazfit, and Mi Scale. Mi Fit helps you get the most out of your Xiaomi devices. With this app, you can keep a detailed daily record of your weight and the distance you walk each day. Mi Fit's is one of health-tracking app with nice interface. The interface gives you a quick overview of your goals and results, as well as several easy-to-read graphs showing your fitness data and progress. You can even check the time you went to sleep, how long you slept, and when you woke up. The app also lets you easily share your information with other users (your friends). Not only to monitor your sleep, you can also use Mi Fit to track your daily workout, heart beat, your daily step, and many more.

If you are Mi Band 4 user, you can easily change your Mi Band face-watch through this application. You can easily change it in "Band Display Setting". We can also make own face-watch. Xiaomi launched Mi Fit on July 2014. You need to have Android 4.4 or higger to use this appliacation. Mi Fit has been downloaded more than 50,000,000+ downloader on Playstore. This application is really worthy to try!

Google Fit:
Health and Activity Tracking

Google Fit is a health-tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system, Wear OS and Apple Inc.'s IOS. It is a single set of APIs that blends data from multiple apps and devices. Google Fit uses sensors in a user's activity tracker or mobile device to record physical fitness activities (such as walking, cycling, etc.), which are measured against the user's fitness goals to provide a comprehensive view of their fitness. This application introduced to public on October 2017 (Initial release).

With Google Fit, user can easily monitor their daily workout and also monitor their goal. Google Fit easy to use, you can check in at any time! This app is very useful to everyone who love sport. I love Google Fit's flat and clean UI. For everyone who love dark mode, Google Fit also support it.

If you walk, run, or cycling during the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Google Fit has also compatible with some cool application such as: Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and more. You can get Google Fit on Playstore for free.

Comparison Table

So, which one you like the most? I know that comparison can be subjective. People have their own favorite and interest, but personally I'd love to use Mi Fit. How about you? Share your opinion and let's discuss! Don't forget to give your vote.
See you on the next App Showdown!

Single Poll thread Total 27 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

88.89% (24)

11.11% (3)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +40 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-16 13:14:45
Favorites1 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

iMKajal | from MI 8

Voted!
2020-01-16 13:18:16