In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 6

[Dudas y Debates] my xiaomi 6 lock screen turns on by itself, and youtube videos stop

2020-01-14 21:44:33
752 2
Hi, I often have my phone's screen off and I realize that its screen turns on by itself (the lock screen). I have also observed that when you play YouTube the video sometimes stops, and I have to click again.

Do you think something could be wrong?

2020-01-14 21:44:33
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

Joyjoy | from app

Der user Thanks for reporting to us. But non-spanish report or reply is not allowed in MIUI Community Spanish. It is against the forum rules. Kindly write your report in Spanish so y that we can assist you as early as possible.
2020-01-14 22:50:58
Try Hbtube. My friends recommended the app and it's really good. I can listen to youtube while it's locking and is has a pop-up screen so I type while watching videos. Pretty cool!

2020-08-14 00:12:56