In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] After latest update no option of "Silent Alarm with Vibration"

2020-01-10 02:45:16
231 2
Hi Technical Team,

I am using POCO F1 and initially I had option of "Silent Alarm with Vibration" option. It was useful in office when other people don't get disturb by my alarm.

After recent update I found I am not getting "Silent" option.

For New Alarm I get 3 options: Weather alarm, Weekly alarm and More ringtones. In More ringtones no option of "Silent".

When I edit old alrams (which I set before update) then I get 3 options: Weather alarm, Weekly alarm and Slient.

Please let me know how I can setup a new Slient alram? I also checked with my friends who is having same phone and they are also not able to setup Silent alram.

Phone Details

Device Model: POCO F1
MIUI version (For POCO) MIUI Global 11.0.5 | Stable 11.0.5.0(PEJMIXM)
Andriod version 9 PKQ1.180729.001
Andriod security patch level 2019-01-01

Thanks
Paresh
2020-01-10 02:45:16
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Jusoko | from app

that security patch is really old that update doesn't come with 2019-01-01 patch and there is a none option
2020-01-10 04:20:18
Isn't "None" option under More ringtones same with silent? Try that and see if it works as you want.
2020-01-10 04:34:31
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1 / Redmi Note 8 Pro / Redmi 8