In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Hunter Assassin: Silently Kill Your Enemies

2020-01-29 12:59:34
553 6
Hello MIUIers,

Are you looking to pass time while you are travelling, or in home playing a casual game? If yes, then here I present a casual game that you can play anywhere to pass your time. There are many casual games availabe in Play Store but Hunter Assassin is easy to play and does not have a limitation of lives as in some casual games so you can play it as much as you like.

R E V I E W
FIRST LOOK

This is a first view of Hunter Assassin. This game has an easy gameplay and you do not need any special setting need to play this game. This game has nice graphic and good audio. The audio is simple for movement and a sound when you hunt down enemies.

The main goal is to kill all the enemies in the level to complete the level. Besides killing all enemies there are some other objectives as well like you can see in screen shot i.e. Eliminate 20 targets and when you complete it you get 100 gems. Some objectives require you to clear the level without being spotted and without taking damage and if you fulfill the objective you get gems. I will describe further on how gems can be used.

As you can see you have to kill 10 enemies who are searching for you so you need to silently go behind and kill them without being spotted if possible. If you get spotted then they will open fire and you can get killed without clearing the level so try to remain hidden as much as possible.

So, what to do with gems? Well, gems can be used to unlock bonus like health and speed. You need to collect certain gems to unlock the feature and its random unlock. You can also get premium features by paying for it.

There are also bonus levels in between which help you to get gems and you can also watch videos to get free gems. This is how bonus level looks like:

In addition to gems you can also get bonus by collecting keys and accessing the prize room. Keys can be found between level and you need 3 keys to access the prize room. Later you can unlock 3 prizes from a list of prizes and use that bonus later. Cool right .

So, in short Hunter Assassin is a fun game to play to pass your time on the go. I like playing this game whenever I am travelling and the favorite part for me is that it does not have limited lives so I can play it unlimitedly unlike other games which has limited lives. The only drawback is that it has lot of ads when you are online and premium features can be accessed only by paying.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Easy to play.
  • Simple sounds and gameplay.

Cons
  • Lots of ads specially when connected to internet.
  • Can only choose 1 bonus from health or speed not a lot of bonus.

CONCLUSION:
If you are looking for a game to pass your time and a good casual game then Hunter Assassin is your choice. However, it has a lot of ads specially when connected to internet. You can get premium version to remove ads and access other bonuses too which is a plus sign.

Additonal Information

Downloads:

Or
Hunter Assassin_v1.16.apk (38.62 MB, Downloads: 2)

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-29 12:59:34
Favorites2 RateRate
Simple and fun game! Thanks for your review.
2020-01-31 14:37:52
Very nice helpful review
2020-02-08 10:35:50
Thanks for sharing this review with us
2020-02-08 10:44:34
Nice review
2020-02-08 17:45:16

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome Review!
2020-02-09 11:47:23

Wizard Bunny