In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #8: Audiomack, Inshot, Canva, PUBG and More

2020-01-09 05:47:57
4308 59

Hey Mi Community Members,

MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

And welcome to our new members @Bikram @CosmoBlitz  @Rylai123 @Arjun_4797 (previous account Arun Abhimanyu)

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

by Amit_Basu

Hello Mi Fans,
Music soothes our soul, our mind. Its something that is always there for us, no matter what our current mood is. Music streaming has grown up by leaps and bounds, since its inception and is now its one of the best ways to listen to music. Listening to awesome songs - specifically from a high-quality free music streaming app – is something we all want, be it at home, at work or on the go with our smartphones and tablets. If you’re in your comfort zone , partying, relaxing or exercising, it’s always just feels so good to have some music that matches the mood. So, If you’re in the hunt to stream some music, I am here today, with one such app with a little bit of different taste of music - Audiomack.
Read more...

Video Editor & Video Maker - InShot : Tiny yet powerful
by imbaalu

Hello MI Global Community, hope you all are enjoying weekend. Do you wanna capture those weekend moments and edit them with awesome stickers and effects? Here, I brought you an exciting video and photo editing tool " InShot ". Yes, there are tons of photo and video eiditing applications are coming out of the market.
Yet, some of them are more usable, powerful and useful. With, tons of added features from the desktop platform editing tools and improved stability and functioning. This " InShot " is one of those powerful apps yet, tiny in size. Let me show you the app's features and pro's and con's, etc.,
Read more...

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am very happy because holiday is coming! Today, I will share you about useful application, named CANVA. Did you hear about Canva? Canva is an application which can make you easily to design a lot of things. You can design poster, instagram post, invitation, flyer and more. And lately you can add video to your design. Using Canva is fun and simple. You can easily access canva from your phone and also your PC (no need to install on PC, you can open Canva in your Browser-I recommend you to use Chrome).
Read more...

by Santi A. Wigati

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Today, I will share you about nice game named Christmas Santa Run. I know that there are a lot of fun run game on Play Store. But, I believe this one can accompany your vacation. The good news is you can play this game offline. Christmas Santa Run is about 4.7 MB, so this game won't need a lot of space in your phone.
I played this game for 4-5 days and felt challenged. Oh my God! This game is hard to conquer, but also fun. Guys, please check my review to know more detail about Christmas Santa Run. Happy reading!
Read more...

MIUI-ify - A customizable tweak for android device
by imbaalu

Hello Community people hope you all are doing good. I brought you a wonderful app called " MIUI-ify ", which makes our device more unique, with more feaures and extra added toggle. The app is being developed and maintained by Tom Bayley under personalization category. This app or tweak will add look like MIUI notification shade and quick tiles at the bottom of the screen to get more handfull of features.
Let's go through the app's review and also we'll see the features, Pro's and Con's of the app.
Read more...

Also we have extra reviews from our winners of App Review Contest

by Bikram

U-Dictionary is a free dictionary and translator app which translates English to 44 different languages directly. It has free Oxford dictionaries & powerful multiple-language translator. U-Dictionary has been developed with dictionaries of 44 languages which has it's references from Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Bilingual Sentences, Sample Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases and so on. Download the offline pack and you can use the dictionary even when you are not connected to the internet.
Read more...

PUBG - Play better, Win it Better because It’s Time For Chicken dinner

by
Arun Abhimanyu / (after join ART, he will use this account  Arjun_4797)

Hey Mi Fans,
I hope you all are doing well..!
First thing, I’m very happy to write the reviews because reviews allow one to express their personal opinions.
I still remember the days when I used to ask for money from my parents to play “GTA- Vice City” because in those days we didn't have a PC/Laptop. I spent hours playing the game in an Internet cafe beside my home. Because A person who is hooked on gaming is frequently called a ‘Hardcore Gamer’.
Read more...

Probably, you can say that the game is great only when hundreds of clones are made on it, and it still remains the most popular among all! This is exactly what can be said about Temple Run, the ancestor of the runners genre, a 2011 game that remained popular until early 2013 until what we had been waiting for so long happened. Imangi Studios finally made a worthy heir. Meet Temple Run 2!
Read more...

Previous Collection:

Thank you all for reading!
And please wait for the next App Review Collection Exclusively provided by MI ART
Don't forget to vote! See You All in Next Collection Thread

Single Poll thread Total 73 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

9.59% (7)

56.16% (41)

34.25% (25)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +96 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-09 05:47:57
Favorites32 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6281014061 | from MI CC9 Pro Premium Edition

salvie