In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Meetup] [Meetup] 20+ Invited Mi Fans Coming to China Live Report Day 2 : Nice to Meet You!

2020-01-09 02:36:43
4752 115

Hello Mi fans,
It’s a brand new day. After a night of rest, Mi fans gather together heading to Xiaomi Headquarters. Mi fans are more energetic today and lot more excited to see the Headquarters and meet Xiaomi team.

After a quick gathering and interesting discussion with Moderators, Mi Community team guided the moderators team through the HQ building. All the Mi fans are definitely photographic enthuastics.

Can you guess how would it feel like visiting the Mi HQ for the first time as a Mi fan? I see it now in the faces of Moderators. They are amazed and very happy to explore the architecture and facilities of Xiaomi HQ.

The long awaited moment is here, every Mi fan’s dream to visit Xiaomi’s HQ has come true to these 20+ Mi fans today. We have prepared a special souvenir for each Mi fan. Can you guess what’s in the box?

While the Mi fans gathered at a meeting here at HQ, Mi Community team welcomed the Mi fans and talked about the Community. Every moderator of the Community introduced him/herself to the Community team and to other moderators. CFO of Xiaomi Zhou Shouzi gave us a lovely welcome speech and listened to every Mi fan about their warmly suggestions and expectations for Xiaomi.

Later Mi Community team divided Mi fans into four groups and invited them to discuss about what the future holds for Mi Community. All the Mi fans are quite into this task and had a lively discussion.

After lunch break, we invited Xiaomi Creators to come and share with us how to shoot like a pro either in photography or video making. It's quite an appealing experience sharing for all the moderators.

Later Moderators gathered to play some interactive games and learned how to write Chinese Calligraphy and it's a fun time for all of us at HQ.

Meeting 20+  Mi fans from around the world is definitely a special moment for us and we want to save these moments forever. We captured group pictures and then signed-off from the HQ and left to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. We gathered at this authentic Chinese restaurant to have a delicious dinner. Mi fans were very excited to talk about their experiences as a Mi fan, their favorite Mi products and what not? After eating and laughing a lot, it’s time to leave for the hotel.

It was a BIG day for every Mi fan, they have visited HQ, met Xiaomi leaders, Community team, played games together and shared interesting things at gatherings, an authentic and delicious Chinese dinner with Community team. It is really a dream come true for every Mi fan.

That’s not everything and there is a lot more interesting things to do tomorrow and I cannot wait for the day.

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +105 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-01-09 02:36:43
Favorites43 RateRate

Moderador

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Wow! Amazing
2020-01-09 02:53:02

News Reporter

Subrata Maity | from Redmi 3S

Thanks for sharing.
2020-01-09 03:08:13
Wow
2020-01-09 03:12:33

Moderador

brokЭn | from app

Wow! Sounds great
2020-01-09 03:13:22

Advanced Bunny

platas | from Mi 9 Lite

'mi fans' - nice translation
2020-01-09 03:28:44

Super Moderador

feds64 | from app

That's fantastic...
2020-01-09 03:32:44

Advanced Bunny

Nildacosta | from Redmi S2

😍😍😍 You got the Bunny. Continue to have a lot of fun
2020-01-09 03:41:24

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

awesome ♥️
2020-01-09 03:46:19
Tech Explorer

Semi Pro Bunny

FAE Patrol | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Awesome! I want to be there too! I'll do my best to be noticed as mi fan too.
2020-01-09 03:48:45

Moderador

Mibatman | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Amazing, lots of fun
2020-01-09 04:03:13
Mibatman
QQ ID-2665668573
Always Follow Community Rules