In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 6/6A/Pro

[Discussion] MP3 not supported after update

2020-01-09 09:47:32
6963 5
Hi sir. after update to Miui 11. all my music files stored in the memory card become corrupted in the muaic played. could you help me to solve this. please
2020-01-09 09:47:32
Favorites RateRate
Yes I have the same problem if I use google player or miui player. (file not supported). It works with VLC player, This applies if your music is on external sd card. if the songs are on onternal memory you can play MP3 with google player or miui player. No idea why????
2020-02-19 08:15:58
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2
have you tried playing an MP4 possible that the upgrade allows, which is better quality than MP3
2020-06-22 23:33:30
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Hello everyone.
I also have a Redmi 6A and I face the same problem as all of you. My MP3 files do not play from the 64GB card of the phone. They play normally on the computer. If the copies inside the device also play normally. I bought a new SD card I wrote 10 songs that play on my computer but still do not play on the device. At first I had no problem. This was created suddenly and I did not understand how it happened.
Please help.

Sorry for my English.
Thank you very much.
Stefanos
2020-07-26 05:19:52
Stefano