Hi MI Fans,|
Welcome to the Apps section of Resources sub forum. Here we can share Apps & App Reviews. So lets learn how to post a perfect thread in this section.
1) Post the app logo image at the top so that all users can easily relate themselves to the app.
2) Follow it with some app screenshots, so that all users can easily know app working/options/features at a glance. If you have knowledge about image editing then its preferred that you post a collage or gif animation so that thread length can be reduced as well as loading time for slow connections can be reduced thereby enabling faster page loading.
3) Write description about the app explaining its usage/features.
For Review threads add further details as follows :
4) Describe each feature separately with images for better & clear understanding. Refer here.
5) Share the pro's & con's of the app as per your experience.
6) Post your neutral opinion about the app.
7) Insert Google Play link for the app page.
Also remember, to mention [App Review] for review threads in its title.
Images for explanation purposes taken from :
App - Flick Shoot 2 by IPS
App Review - Flick shoot 2 by Anirban