In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Off-topic

[Not only tech] how to report a member for sending message containing potential virus?

2019-12-29 22:19:26
495 3
As title says. I may know this message is a risk but others might not, and you can accidentally press on the link within the message preview in the inbox
2019-12-29 22:19:26
Favorites RateRate
Ah, yes, with you on that. I've posted a thread ( https://c.mi.com/thread-2766458-1-0.html ), when you see a PM with spam in it, just take a screenshot where the name of the offender shows, and post it on there, andone of the mods will delete the account. Thanks in advance :)
2019-12-29 23:47:35

Advanced Bunny

Shortbread Head Author | from app

Torlyn
Ah, yes, with you on that. I've posted a thread ( https://c.mi.com/thread-2766458-1-0.html ), when you see a PM with spam in it, just take a screenshot where the name of the offender shows, and post it on there, andone of the mods will delete the account. Thanks in advance :)

thanks! so do I need to post the screenshot showing the message contents as well? I'm just wondering before I go and do that, thanks for getting back to me on that, I like this forum and want to keep it safe for others who might not be as tech savvy
2019-12-30 01:08:05

Semi Pro Bunny

claireh | from app

I got one this morning. didn't open it though. I'm extremely protective of my much loved mi8 😁
2019-12-30 06:41:03