In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

[Announcement] [Recap-2019] Top 10 CHAT Threads of Mi Community Bangladesh

2019-12-27 10:49:07
1628 14

Greetings MI Fans..
"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020" From CHAT Team, 2019 has almost ended and it was a great year for us with many Threads Published and also we were gifted with a lot of amazing authors.Each and every member of the Chat Team has contributed a lot for our Mi Community Bangladesh this year.Let us see a few great threads by our team.

আসসালামু আলাইকুম মি ভক্তগন,
প্রায়ই অনেক সময় আমি আপনাদের মি কমিউনিটি পয়েন্ট নিয়ে বিভিন্ন থ্রেড দেখতে পারি যেমন, 'মি কমিউনিটিতে পয়েন্ট কি,এটি সংগ্রহ করে কিভাবে বা এটি সংগ্রহ করে আমি ব্যক্তিগত ভাবে লাভবান হব কি?' ইত্যাদি।
আজকে আমি আপনাদের এই থ্রেডে মি কমিউনিটি পয়েন্ট নিয়ে বিস্তারিত আলোচনা করব,তাহলে দেরী না করে শুরু করা যাক....

হ্যালো মি ফ্যানস্..
শাওমি বাংলাদেশ ও মি কমিউনিটি বাংলাদেশ পাশে দাঁড়ালো বন্যার্তদের। জামালপুরের ইসলামপুরে চরের মৃত্তিকায় বন্যা কবলিত পরিবারের মধ্যে সামান্য কিছু ত্রাণ বিতরণ করা হয়েছে। ত্রাণ সামগ্রী বিতরনের সময়ে উপস্থিত ছিলেন শাওমি বাংলাদেশের জেনারেল ম্যানেজার জিয়াউদ্দিন চৌধুরী ও মি কমিউনিটি ম্যানেজার এম এন নাহিদ ও প্রমুখ....

কোনো কিছু হারিয়ে গেলে বা ছিনতাই হলে, হুমকির সম্মুখীন হলে, নিরাপত্তার অভাব বোধ করলে বা কারো মাধ্যমে অপরাধমূলক কর্মকান্ডের আশঙ্কা থাকলে জিডি করতে হয়। সার্টিফিকেট, গুরুত্বপূর্ন দলিল, পরিচয়পত্র, চেকবই, পাসপোর্ট ইত্যাদি হারিয়ে গেলে জিডি করা যায়। এছাড়াও প্রাণনাশ বা চাঁদাবাজির হুমকি দিলে, ভয় দেখালে, কেউ নিখোঁজ হলে বা পালিয়ে গেলে জিডি করার প্রয়োজন হয়। আইনগত সহযোগিতার জন্য জিডি অত্যন্ত গুরুত্বপূর্ণ একটি পদক্ষেপ....

Hello, MIUIer's,
What's up? I hope you are well by the grace of Allah. Alhamdullah I'm also fine.
Power banks can be defined as portable batteries that use circuitry to control any power in and power out. They can be charged up using a USB charger when power is available, and then used to charge battery powered items like mobile phones and a host of other devices that would normally use a USB charger....

হেলো Mi Fans,
গত ০২ ফেব্রুয়ারী ২০১৯-এ মি কমিউনিটি মোডারেটরদের ২০১৮ এর বার্ষিক মূল্যায়নের প্রশংসাপত্র ও পুরস্কার তুলে দেয়া হয় । উপস্থিত ছিলেন মি বাংলাদেশ এর পক্ষ থেকে জিয়াউদ্দিন চৌধুরী এবং এম এন নাহিদ । এবং সেই সাথে সকল মোডারেটরগন।
শুরুতেই মি কমিউনিটি মোডারেটরদের সাথে করমর্দন করেন মি বাংলাদেশ এর পক্ষ থেকে জিয়াউদ্দিন চৌধুরী। এরপর মোডারেটরদের সকলের সাথে মতামত বিনিময় করেন....

Hello MI Fans..
There are hundreds of mobile photo editing apps available. Many of them are gimmicky and not worth the free price tag!
The Snapseed photo editing app has nearly every feature you could possibly need. It is quite intuitive and available on Android systems.  It is the ideal app for me to demonstrate at in-person smartphone photography workshops because it is so simple and the results can be breathtaking.
Below, I provide the standard 10 step process that I apply to nearly all my photos....

Hey Mi Fans,
How are you all? We are so good, Cause previous day was the 1st anniversary of Xiaomi Bangladesh & also for Mi Community Bangladesh. We celebrated the birthday at our new office. In 17th July 2018, we started our official journey.
That time Manu Kumar Jain, Vice President of Xiaomi joined with us. In this one year, we have 54K+ registered members. This time we celebrated it with entire Xiaomi Bangladesh Team & some of hardcore Mi fans. Let me share some precious moment's images with you guys.
Staring with the hardcore Mi fans in the conference room of Xiaomi Technologies Bangladesh Private Limited....

Hey Mi Fans,
Family movie night is sort of a tradition for many families, at least in western culture. The secret to a good kids movie is finding something that will entertain everyone. Let’s be honest, Dreamworks is probably the best studio when it comes to incorporating grown-up humor. Despite this, I have a soft spot for Disney. Maybe it’s because of the characters and storylines, maybe it’s because it was such a big part of my childhood. Whatever the reason, Disney movies are an excellent choice for family movie night.
Below we’ve put together a list of some of the best Disney movies available for Netflix. Keep in mind that Disney Plus is fast approaching, so your window to watch Disney movies on Netflix is quickly closing in....

হ্যালো বাংলাদেশী শাওমি ফ্যানস্..
সবাই কেমন আছেন? আশা করি ভালোই আছেন! আপনাদের ফিডব্যাকের উপরে ভিত্তি করে মি বাংলাদেশ কর্তৃপক্ষ নিয়ে এলো "Mi Theme Store" - এ দারুণ সব ফিচার!
এখন থেকে আপনারা বাংলাদেশ রিজিয়ন দিয়েই "Mi Theme Store" থেকে আপনার পছন্দ মতো Ringtones ও Fonts ডাউনলোড ও এপ্লাই করতে পারবেন! যেটি আগে শুধুমাত্র ইন্ডিয়া রিজিয়নে উপলব্ধ ছিল, কিন্তু এখন থেকে কেউ ফন্ট চেঞ্জ করতে চাইলে আর বলতে হবেনা যে বাংলাদেশ রিজিওনে এই অপশন নেই....

Hello Mi Fans,
How you all are doing. Hope you all are having a great time. As, we all know that Xiaomi celebrated its 9th Birthday on 6th April, 2019. In order to make the anniversary memorable Xiaomi has announced Mi Fan Festival for the Mi Fans across the globe. As a part of it, Mi Bangladesh & Mi Fans have celebrated the event. The event was celebrated at Mi Store which is at Jamuna Future Park, Dhaka.
As per the announcement the Mi fans gathered at Mi Store, Jamuna Future Park, Dhaka  at 5.00 PM.Then, we were wholeheartedly welcomed by Ziauddin Chowdhury, Country GM, Mi Bangladesh. He gathered with th the participants there were 4 sMods, Some Mods of Mi Community Bangladesh and a couple of Special Team Members joined the party with other Mi Fans.
The event was organised by Mi Bangladesh in association with Mi Community and started at 5.00 PM Local Time (GMT+6). To commemorate Xiaomi's 9th Birthday, there was a beautifully designed cake with '9' written on it....

All Credits go to the respective thread authors.
Thank you a lot for your amazing contribution and we wish everyone!
Happy New Year!

Join Us On Telegram.
Subscribe Our Channel.

Popular Columns across Mi Community:

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +60 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-27 10:49:07
Favorites7 RateRate

Pro Bunny

helloArif | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Thanks for sharing
2019-12-27 11:26:28

Grand Master Bunny

Mahmud Af Nahin | from Redmi Note 5

Thanks for Information
2019-12-27 12:06:29
Great article compilation.. Thanks for sharing 🙏
2019-12-27 12:11:14

Dipto78 | from Redmi 7

Thanks For Share Again.
2019-12-27 13:11:56
Dipto Prodhan
Mi Community Bangladesh

Master Bunny

6229045758 | from Redmi 5A

Thanks for sharing
2019-12-27 21:29:00

Wizard Bunny

Змея | from Redmi 3S

Thank you
2019-12-28 04:04:09
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…

Grand Master Bunny

pui07 | from Redmi 5 Plus

great, thank you
2019-12-29 03:25:03
Great compilation...

Proud to be a part of 'Mi Fans Celebrated the 1st Anniversary of Mi Community Bangladesh!' meet up
2019-12-29 12:04:33

Super moderator

rayhanh | from Redmi Note 4X

Tremendous thread bhai! 😍
2019-12-30 15:53:29
Rayhan Hasan
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.

Master Bunny

Swapnilbd | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for sharing
2019-12-30 16:04:30