In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi App Review Contest] PUBG - Play better, Win it Better because It’s Time For Chicken dinner

2019-12-26 12:43:26
1325 6
Hey Mi Fans,
I hope you all are doing well..!
First thing, I’m very happy to write the reviews because reviews allow one to express their personal opinions.
I still remember the days when I used to ask for money from my parents to play “GTA- Vice City” because in those days we didn't have a PC/Laptop. I spent hours playing the game in an Internet cafe beside my home. Because A person who is hooked on gaming is frequently called a ‘Hardcore Gamer’.

Gaming is a nuanced term that advises regular gameplay, possibly as a hobby. Although conventionally a solitary form of relaxation, it also develops into addiction at times. Online multiplayer video games have turned gaming into a popular group activity as well. Smartphones and motion sensors are just two instances of new technologies that have incited new types of gaming like today’s hot trending game “PUBG-PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds”. Where 8 out of 10 people know about this even though they didn’t play at all. Let me tell you my impressions in this thread.
So, Let’s get straight into it,

INTRODUCTION
On 23rd March 2017, PUBG Mobile took over the world like fire. This intense shooting game leaves you on a battleground with 99 other players, everyone playing strategically to be the last one standing on the ground. PUBG consists of numerous exciting features like armor, vehicles, parachute landing, loot crates and much more than just guns and grenades due to which the game becomes even more addictive!

Compatibility: PUBG compatible with any smartphone with at least 2GB RAM and the mobile should run on Android 5.1.1 or above version. However, the graphics and gameplay are far different from PC to Mobile, but most of the users are likes PUBG mobile over the PC version. The game performance can vary from OS to OS like Android & IOS. But, As long as your device meets the recommended requirements, your experience would be the same regardless of the operating system your phone has.

GAME REVIEW
You can download the PUBG from GetApps or Play Store. When you launch the application it will show some introduction after that it will ask you whether you want to play as a guest or ask you to connect via facebook. After the log-in into the game, you get a daily bonus gift where you can collect various guns, armors, etc.. after collecting you will enter into the game mode screen with various options that will be there on it.
Game Modes & Contents:
After you login into the game, there are various Game Modes available along with their subdivided maps to play i.e
  • Classic
  • Arcade
  • Evo Ground

Classic Mode: Classic mode is a basic game mode where 100 players will land over there which each player has to search for armor and weapons in order to win battles.  Players need to stay within the safe zone at all times which tends to get smaller for every few minutes. In Classic, there are 4 maps available to play that are,
  • Erangel - Normal battleground  
  • Miramar - Dessert battleground
  • Sanhok - Totally forest battleground
  • Vikendi - Ice Adriatic sea

Arcade Mode: Arcade mode is the best game mode in mobile. It features a smaller battleground with lesser players compared to the other two modes. This eliminates the problems of teammates being really far away when you need help and consumes lesser time than classic. Arcade mode offers 3 Arcade modes (refer below)  which keeps very interesting.
  • War - Here there is no rule of last-man-standing and you can die several times in a single match after which you are respawned
  • Sniper Training - In this mode there are only snipers and pistols with that you can play
  • Quick Match - In a quick match, 50 members will join the battleground with quick in Chicken dinner.

EvoGround Mode:  Evo Ground mode is a pretty good mode where it offers nice maps, like warehouses and Zombile’s darkest night and Survive Till dawn 2.   Evo Ground mode features below gameplay,
  • RageGear-TDM
  • RageGear-PickUp
  • Payload x war Mode
  • Payload Mode

Game Controls:
The touchscreen controls (Virtual Joysticks) on the screen are pretty much smooth, no problem for the controls getting unresponsive. In PC you have easier controls don’t get worried about PUBG mobile controls because you have everything on the screen like weapon controls, voice controls, and text controls. And also you have the entire map on the right side top corner. You can play either solo or duo or squad(four members).
Sometimes the controls get annoying like you accidentally touch on some controls or suddenly notification pop-up came while you are in-game like that. To make those controls easier developers introduced features like you can move the controls where you want according to your comfort. And, you can connect it to a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to the phone and then play.

TPP & FPP:
Third Person Perspective & First-Person Perspective these are the two options that you can select before the game starts. But, most of the players choose the TPP over the FPP. this makes your controls and visuality more enjoying while playing and one more feature that you can see in PUBG is you can able to see your enemy’s footprints when he is closer to you. This feature is really helpful to you makes you more competitive and interesting
The shoot button is very intuitive. It floats up/down to the spot where you last placed your finger. So, if you have any finger/screen-spot preference, the shoot button will position itself there, making the game easier to play. As for controls to pick up and sort weapons, clothes, and vehicles, just walk into them, and everything gets automatically picked up and sorted into the right category.

Weapons & Vehicles:
There is no need to worry about the weapons and vehicles in PUBG Mobile, The mobile games come with all the weapons and vehicles like the PC game. All the shotguns, snipers, machine guns, etc.. along with all the vehicles- bike, car, truck, etc.. all are available in PUBG mobile.

GRAPHICS
Coming to the graphics in PUBG Mobile, there are various graphic settings are available like Smooth, Balanced, HD, HDR, Ultra HD., in addition, you can give your desired Frame Rate and You can select the Style like Classic, Colorful, Realistic, Soft. But this is to be expected given that smartphones can’t support the hardware requirements of the PC-quality game. and the locations, characters, weapons, and vehicles don’t look as lifelike.

GAMEPLAY & CHALLENGES
Unlike PC PUBG Game, PUBG Mobile has been designed to show a mid-range and close-range view, and this can create problems for players working together in a group. You can face difficulty to see who’s standing where and which direction the rifles are pointed towards. This makes the coordinated attack is a bit of a challenge. So, this is where mic helps players for coordinating an attack and discussion between them.
Initially, a vehicle is very useful. But, when the zone becomes smaller you vehicle movement can be heard by the other players. So, that they know where you are and you can be killed by them. One more challenge is when you pick up the items from the killed players the system automatically picks everything whether you want it or not. But, players have limited storage for the items. This makes management difficult. during the game when you find something important but are unable to pick it up simply because of unnecessary items in your inventory.

Missions & Rewards:
The reward system in PUBG is pretty much impressive. After every battle, you can get the rewards and you can upgrade your weapons. You can able to unlock new weapons. The one impressive thing in PUBG is costumes and skins, these are means a lot to many players.

PROS & CONS

PROS:
  • Superb Graphics and Visuals.
  • Many game modes and contents.
  • Realistic gunplay

CONS:
  • Difficult for new players to Battle Royal.
  • Connection issues.
  • Team’s Unresponsiveness.

FINAL VERDICT
In my opinion, PUBG mobile impressed me very much with its gameplay and experience. But when compared to the PUBG PC it demands more because if you are a regular PUBG PC gamer, you felt somewhat disappointed with PUBG Mobile.  But, PUBG is the game that made gamers of all age groups come to one place and even all are addicted to it. I recommended to try it this and feel the experience. At last, I will give it 4.5 ratings out of 5.

Thanks For Reading..!

"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen"

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-26 12:43:26
Favorites4 RateRate
Very helpful review
2020-01-02 12:39:44
Very nice review
2020-01-02 12:51:54
well taken  and Review