In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [App Review Contest] Temple Run 2 - Heavenly Run

2019-12-26 04:53:31
1007 6

Probably, you can say that the game is great only when hundreds of clones are made on it, and it still remains the most popular among all! This is exactly what can be said about Temple Run, the ancestor of the runners genre, a 2011 game that remained popular until early 2013 until what we had been waiting for so long happened. Imangi Studios finally made a worthy heir. Meet Temple Run 2!

I must say right away that now the game would not be called Temple Run, but somehow like Heavenly Run (heavenly run, in the sense). Indeed, from the gloomy surroundings of the first part, shrouded in vines and swamps, there was absolutely nothing left ... Instead, we are greeted by a heavenly castle with stretched ropes, wooden bridges and an infinitely beautiful heavenly view. This is not bad, on the contrary: changing locations allowed to give the game novelty and freshness.

The gameplay remains the same: run straight ahead, and dodge obstacles graciously placed at an infinite level. Well, along the way, collect coins by controlling the tilt of the device with an accelerometer. By the way: a little added obstacles. Now, to the usual cliffs and fiery rods, rivers have been added, carrying away the player and crushers, he, accordingly, is crushing. They didn’t touch the control, which is very good: the intuitive one-finger control is very successful, and, in my opinion, you can hardly imagine something convenient. The second part has become more dynamic, or something. This is added to her by rope descents, for example.

Or a new type of movement - in a trolley. Also, now, instead of the usual direct roads, the game paths turn a bit, they have become more winding. Also, when a player makes a tackle, the camera does not bend down with him, in my opinion, this is much more convenient. Well, and instead of a flock of cute evil monkeys, now the character is chasing either a huge gorilla, or even some unknown monster, certainly more terrible.

The player has 2 characters to choose from: 2 men and 2 women. And one of the men is a black representative of the African race, so the game is politically correct, you can play :)

The interface is also changed. Now in the menu tab there are as many as 8 icons with different functions: access to the store, settings, table of the best players, your statistics and so on.

Graphics is prettier, but just a little bit. That is, there is a shift compared to the classic Temple Run. The application is universal and will occupy 80-90 megabytes on your device, which is very less.

In-game payments are present (as always), and developers actually earn on this. All kinds of improvers, skill enhancers and so on are bought both for real money and for coins and crystals earned by the game. Prices are normal, at the level of all other games.

In addition to coins, the aforementioned green crystals are very rarely found on the road: such a unique and very useful game currency, for which you can make purchases in the store, but, most importantly, revive your character!

Now after death, you can return the runner to the return point for 1 crystal, fell 2 times, 2 crystals cost to be reborn, and so on. On the one hand, it really spoils the balance of the game: I bought crystals for bucks and run yourself until you get tired, but on the other, I doubt that many people are ready to spend a lot of money because of the high score table, although who knows ...

The result is a very worthy replacement for the already obsolete first Temple Run. And let the users not be given any revolutionary innovations, and, unlike 2011, there are many different options for toys of this genre, I probably will not refuse myself to run on endless heavenly roads, and I do not advise you! Plus, Temple Run 2 is free, and it's still worth a try.

Download Link (Google Play Store): Temple Run 2

2019-12-26 04:53:31
Favorites2 RateRate

Bunny tiến sĩ

Змея | from Redmi 3S

thanks for your information  
2019-12-26 06:18:23
Humor does not obey fate,great thoughts-often the most smiling…
my favourite game
2019-12-26 12:11:07
G.Prasad.

Bunny tiến sĩ

pui07 | from Redmi 5 Plus

thanks for review
2019-12-27 13:32:28
Very helpful review
2020-01-02 12:40:50
Very nice review
2020-01-02 12:51:06
Nice Review