In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] CANVA: Create Awesome Designs Quickly

2019-12-23 16:56:27
3476 55

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. I am very happy because holiday is coming! Today, I will share you about useful application, named CANVA. Did you hear about Canva? Canva is an application which can make you easily to design a lot of things. You can design poster, instagram post, invitation, flyer and more. And lately you can add video to your design. Using Canva is fun and simple. You can easily access canva from your phone and also your PC (no need to install on PC, you can open Canva in your Browser-I recommend you to use Chrome).

So, have you make a Chrismast or New Year card now? If not, then maybe you can use Canva to make it! Check my review to know more detail about Canva. Happy reading!

R E V I E W

FIRST LOOK
This is a first view of Canva. To access Canva you need to log in with your Facebook/google account. If you have logged in, then you can easily access your design any time, anywhere. Canva has nice and clean interface. There are no ads on this application even though Canva is a free application.  

TEMPLATES
Canva has 60,000+ awesome templates from a lot of categories, such as poster, logo, letter, planner, flyer and more. If you have no idea to make a design, you can pick from template and edit them.

Not only displaying templates in a list form. You can also see sample of the design directly. In my opinion, this way makes user easier in choose the design. When I want to create a quick design, I am usually pick one of the sample designs and modify it refers my style. This application requires us to open a lot of images (and also animated item), so I hope you have a stable signal.

CREATE NEW DESIGN
If you don't like the templates, or want to make your own design... you can also do it in Canva. You can set your "paper" size, change the background color, input fonts, images, video, sticker and more. Special for sticker, you can use stickers that can move like .gif file. After you have finished your work, you can save it as PNG, JPG, MP4 (special for video/design with sticker), and PDF.

So, let me show you my design, all created by Canva. Some designs have been printed, and the quality is super good. Usually I saved the design as PDF to get the better quality.

CANVA PRO
Like I said before, Canva is a free application. There are no ads in this application. However, there are some items that you can get if you use Canva Pro. These paid items such as pictures, stickers, illustrations, etc. If you want to use this paid item, you have to pay around $ 5.4/month. Wow, it's expensive for me. What happens if you use paid items without paying? You can still save it but there will be a watermark on your design. But, you can still try the Canva Pro for free for 15 days.

Mi Fans, hope you like it. And by the way, I hope you like my review about Canva. And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • No Advertising
  • Simpe and easy to use
  • Has a lot of templates
  • The design rquality is good

CONS
  • No tutorial
  • Canva Pro is expensive

CONCLUSION:
If you like to make designs from your smartphone, I believe that you should try Canva. This application is fun and easy to use. In addition, this application also features an attractive template. Worth to try!

My Rate
♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get CANVA on Play Store for FREE right Now!
CLICK HERE

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +40 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-12-23 16:56:27
Favorites24 RateRate
Great App, but it just history..😊 I'm not use it anymore since I threw my FB and IG far behind.. 😁
2019-12-23 17:31:23

Grand Master Bunny

myrichgoh | from MI 8

Thanks for sharing...
2019-12-23 17:46:58

Wizard Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

interesting
2019-12-23 17:50:49

Advanced Bunny

MII8 | from Redmi Note 8

yes. it so nice features.