In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Bugs] Redmi note 8 mic problem..

2019-12-21 23:39:25
6492 12
When we are taking a call i can hear my noise from my own ear piece. Thi issues is really disturbing when tking a call inside bus/ train or town. We can't hear what is saying the other side person. Also other person can hear very low sound of mine...if i put my finger on the main mic and close the mic, i can't hear that sound...its like gruuuuuuuu........Please help me to solve this issue...
2019-12-21 23:39:25
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

snsrkr | from Redmi 7A

Dear user
kindly perform a cit of the main mic and speaker, kindly go to settings- about device- all specs- tap on kernal version 5 times to enter cit, kindly test and reply back with reply screenshot thanks
2019-12-21 23:47:40
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2

Advanced Bunny

crobot Author | from Redmi Note 8

snsrkr
Dear user
kindly perform a cit of the main mic and speaker, kindly go to settings- about device- all specs- tap on kernal version 5 times to enter cit, kindly test and reply back with reply screenshot thanks

2019-12-22 00:00:37

Advanced Bunny

snsrkr
Dear user

2019-12-22 00:01:27

Feedback Team

snsrkr | from Redmi 7A

Dear user
as your cit failed,we suggest you to kindly visit your nearest mi service center
thanks
2019-12-22 02:06:16

Advanced Bunny

snsrkr
Dear user
as your cit failed,we suggest you to kindly visit your nearest mi service center
thanks

but its showing pass right in other two screen shots??
2019-12-22 09:56:13

Feedback Team

snsrkr | from Redmi 7A

crobot
but its showing pass right in other two screen shots??

Dear user
your main mic and sub mic both failed the test, there seems to be some problem with your hardware, kindly visit the service center,they will solve your issue
thanks
2019-12-22 11:36:22

Advanced Bunny

snsrkr
Dear user
your main mic and sub mic both failed the test, there seems to be some problem with your hardware, kindly visit the service center,they will solve your issue
thanks

but i have test from another redmi note 7 phone..it results also same..but on that phone there is no any error. please advise
2019-12-22 12:31:08

Rookie Bunny

Alexacruz20 | from Redmi Note 8

my problem is that I feel that I get hot when I watch video starts on the side of the speaker and today I made a call on WhatsApp and it got hot, I don't use games just candy and I have the screen halfway
2019-12-22 12:59:10

Advanced Bunny

my problem is that I feel that I get hot when I watch video starts on the side of the speaker and today I made a call on WhatsApp and it got hot, I don't use games just candy and I have the screen halfway

have you turn off the phone and keep to cool and after turn on it back ?? may be that may help full for you
2019-12-22 13:40:44