In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi App Review Contest] Mi Community Review

2019-12-20 13:12:41
1118 8

Mi community is the space where Mi fans and users with Xiaomi teams can consult on various topics, participate in competitions and interact with other people, help each other, that's why their slogan #BetterTogether, this may be the short definition, but for me , the community, is more than that.
The first thing is to download the app in case your Xiaomi device does not bring it, it is very simple, we open the play store, write in the "Mi Community" search bar, the selected one and we install it, in my case as already I have appear to open. It weighs about 20 megabytes, and is installed like any other app in the Google store.

The main page will appear, if we want to log in it is very simple, we have the option to do so with the phone number, choosing the country code, with Facebook and with our email.

If we don't have an account, we can do it with the phone number and with our email. We choose the country where we are, our email address and click on the orange button to create an account.

After this, we must enter a password and then repeat it so that they match. It should be taken into account must have between 8 and 16 characters including letters and numbers. We type the verification code that appears there and then to the orange Submit button. We will receive an email to our e-mail to complete the activation, click on the link and voila.

What do we find in the app?

Contests

There are different types of contest offered by my Community, photography, wallpaper, stories, many themes that admin choose to make our stay here more fun. I was fortunate to win in a wallpaper contest, my prize was spectacular Mi True Wireless Earphone, 80 euros.
Information

The app allows us to know information about events that Xiaomi performs, not only for China, but for the world, since the app is global and you can choose your country, such as Spain, Mexico, India, among others and if your country, you can choose the global one. New releases, Mi Community administrators are very agile, and before presenting a device, they already know everything we need to know and share it with us.

Queries and solutions

Many times there are problems in our Mi equipment and we do not know how to solve it, that is why mi Community becomes a tool to help in our difficulties, they can be the admins who know the answer to the problem or another user who has already solved it and Share your experience.

Complaints

Like any company, in many cases problems arise, whether due to guarantee, experiences and in Mi Community it is a good source of information.

Reviews

In the application we find subforums with all the products of the Mi ecosystem, in these subforums we will find analysis of each product, from cellular equipment, to vacuum cleaners, light bulbs, and all the great variety of products that Xiaomi can offer us.

Photography

Xiaomi offers us a global contest, where we can share our photographs and have the opportunity to win prizes. In this space the information of the winners and also the dates of each month are given. In addition, users have the opportunity to share their photos with other users, showing the high quality cameras offered by Xiaomi devices of all ranges.

Apps and Games

Many of us use our device to play or test applications either for leisure or for necessity, here we find information about applications, not only those of Xiaomi, also those that are in fashion and those that users believe can help us in our day to day . Also analysis of games, the most downloaded of the moment, the ones that best go on our device or games that are interesting and we want to share.

News

The rumors of some device, the opening of a new store, the new processor, and hundreds of technology news from around the world you will find here in the weekly summary that administrators prepare for us.

Interaction

Apart from all the other benefits that the app gives us, one of the best feelings we can feel is to help others, when we have the opportunity to solve the problem that a user has with their device, hundreds of cases we have seen. The power to meet new people, new friends and interact with them through messages, not only from our region, but from the whole world, for example, I spoke with people from China, from Italy, from Japan, converting to Mi Community in a SOCIAL NETWORK.

How to earn points in the app?

The community offers us 3 ways to earn points:

Create a new thread

To create a new thread you just have to have a theme, the one you like the most, be it a question, a review, simply tell something, select the different boxes, in the category of the publication and that's it.

Favourite a post

It only takes a few seconds, the publication that has caught your attention opens it, you scroll at the end and choose the favorite option, click on the button and open +2 points.

Reply a thread

Whether to congratulate the writer, answer a question or give your opinion, this option allows you to earn another two points.

The points serve to level up, the more posts, more comments and more favorites, the more points we get and our level will increase.

In this community we also find advanced sections, such as the use of different ROMS, or aids to flash our Xiaomi terminal.

I have had the opportunity to see other communities of other brands and I assure you that we are not equalized, we are unique, the daily amount of interactions, the great quality of admin, moderators and other members of Mi, make us unique.

Remember that the app is totally free and also after the order of many users, we already have the dark mode.