In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Resso - Listen to the songs and share the feelings - Best challenger for current music apps

2020-03-28 02:02:30
988 5

RESSO

Hello people of MI Community, hope you all are doing great. As we'll know about our current situation of COVID-19 outbreak across the globe. So, here I'm suggesting and requesting all our beloved community lovers to take such precautions and safety measures by their respective government.

Introduction:

I'm back with a new and an exciting music application called " Resso " I know the name of the app itself sounds new though. The app is being developed and maintained by Moon Video Inc., Under music and video category. When I first desided to review this app, it was in beta phase, even the app is being available in the playstore officially.

Somehow I couldn't make it and thanks to the developers, the app is now full version, with improved performance and bug fixes. Let's have a look at the app and features of the app. Also, i'll tell you guys, why I was excited about this app.

Review:

As we've been through many modern applications. This is screen is the common in all of them. we can choose the available social networking for sign in or a simple sign-up process. The other one is the beautiful and elegant logo of the app. I didn't come to know about the meaning of the app. Still the logo looks cool.

I can say that this music player is a combination of Musix and spotify players. That's why I captioned as the best challenger for the spotify. Why I'm saying this is, we can see from the starting configuration of the app, the language selection, artist selection and music genere selection. it's the mixed of both online and offline music app.

The reason i compared the app with Musixmatch is, this player has the ability to show and sync the lyrics along the song playback and we can also browse the songs from the local storage of our device. The other said language, login selections are adopted from the global popular music player Spotify.

Like any other music players available on the market, the app will retreive or discover the music based on the selections we've made before. Such as language and generes etc., The special and my most favorite feature of the app is, we can set the background video for the song, that's playing at the moment, alongside the floating lyrics.

Also, we can like, share the songs and can comment or express our feelings by commenting about the song. There's place to discuss about the song too. The app offers us 14 day trail period. After that, we can select the subscription, based on the interest. On the other hand we can see, the suggestions generes banner at the top page.

On the same discover tab. We can see, the resso's exclusive charts such as top resso 30/20 of different languges or different film insudtries such as Bollywood, Hollywood and Telugu, Punjabi, Hindi, English languages. These are just like the toop charts or playlist in Saavn a.k.a Jiosaavn or spotify music apps. We can also choose different songs from the suggested playlist of different languages.

This app has huge collection of its own playlist comparing the other music apps, in my opinion.

That's the me tab, where we can see the general details about our account (free/premium) details. Also, we can access the different songs from artists, downloads and other library sections. Just like the other apps,, we can downnload the songs only in the premium subscription.

The other special features of this music app:

Vibes: we can create different vibes. It means, we can set different backgrounds and can create a vibe. these vibes can be shared by a sharable link, using the social networking buttons available in the app.

Lyric quotes or lyric cards:

The same above process can be applied for the same. But, here We can customize means, we can change the font of the lyrics and send the lyrical cards or lyric quotes to our friends, family and loved ones.

So, here it's the UI of the comments or the discussion section. where, we ca really express our feelings or opinions about the song. On the ther hand, we can see the different options for a song. such as, ad to queue or playlist, single cycle or loop, etc., all these are common in every recent music player apps. But, this one has some addtional options such as hide song, sleep timer etc.,

Unlike the other two apps such as, Jiosaavn and spotify. This one has an individual option as message, instead of notifications. So, that we can see the messges from the app or the people we're following. Simply in other words, we can say official messages and messages sent and received by us. Also, we can see the download quality of the song with size of the song mentioned besides the quality. This thing we couldn't find in other apps.

In another screenshot, we can see the subscription with the banking partener details and the other ammount details too. This thing is similar as the other app. When it comes, to the settings of this music player. We can see the similar optons to the music player apps, we've been discussing so far. Such as streaming and downloading quality, preferred storage location. In addition to these, we can see two custom lockscreen player options in the settings of this app.

Stay home, stay safe and be careful guys- imbaalu

Add.Information:

Pro's:

The app contains various features from multiple music players available on the market

Can add backgroud video for the song, along with lyrics

Customize lockscreen player from the settings of the apps

Simple and easy to use with an elegant UI

Con's:

The subscription price is higher comparing the other apps

Sometimes, music library is not getting updated automatically, need to search or discover manually for the newly added albums or songs

Conclusion:

If one can afford for the subscription price of the app, with the provided features. This is another super and cool music streaming player.

Downoads:

OR

Resso_v1.1.1_apkpure.com.apk (47.93 MB, Downloads: 4)

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-03-28 02:02:30
Favorites RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

m@soud | from Redmi Note 5

Thanks for sharing
2020-03-28 03:53:50
Nice review. Thanks a lot.
2020-03-28 19:52:27
Cool app. Thanks for the review.